Hart Heating And AC
Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated, performance-driven
Lead Service Technician
About our company:
We are an air conditioning and heating repair company that offers equipment replacement and indoor comfort solutions. Our motto is to treat others the way we would want to be treated ever since the business was started in 1995.
We have a strong online presence based off positive reviews for work well done. We are growing and looking for opportunities to have more people grow with us in our mission to serve the community around us with craftsmanship and care.
Lead Service Technician’s schedule and location:
You will be working Monday-Friday 8-5 with on call rotation. And you will be working in the Lubbock, Texas area.
Your Mission as Lead Service Technician:
This position allows a person to work with their hands, serve others and make a good living. There are challenges for growth and opportunities that keep the job from never becoming dull.
This position is very important to our organization as you will be delivering an essential service and dealing directly with our clients.
Lead Service Technician’s duties and responsibilities:
Required experience and qualifications:
- Repairs/Equipment Replacement of HVAC systems
- Working with clients to establish a sound solution that will resolve their issue and make them happy
Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- 2+ years of mechanical and/or carpentry abilities are required but no formal schooling is required
- Physically fit (able to lift heavy objects and work in the heat)
- Not scared of working with electricity
Offered salary and other compensation:
- Complex problem-solving skills are required.
- Leadership abilities are required to help coworkers with problem solving.
- Empathy and being able to communicate with homeowners are important.
We offer a starting pay of $26-$30 per hour. In addition, we also offer PTO and retirement matching.
Thank you for sending your application online.