Nashville Regenerative Orthopedics
Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated, expansion-driven
Regenerative Medicine Coordinator (CMA or RMA)
About our company:
Dr. Ethan Kellum is a Fellowship Trained Sports Orthopedic Surgeon in Nashville, Tennessee specializing in Regenexx® Stem Cell Therapy, Platelet Rich Therapy and Prolo Therapy as an effective alternative to surgery.
Regenexx® Procedures are the world’s most advanced stem cell and blood platelet procedures for treating orthopedic injuries, arthritis and other degenerative conditions. Nashville Regenerative Orthopedics is the ONLY Regenexx® provider in the state of Tennessee and patients come from all over the United States to be treated by Dr. Ethan Kellum.
125 Cool Springs Boulevard Suite 240 Franklin, TN 37067
Our Website: https://nashvilleregenerative.com/
Regenerative Medicine Coordinator’s schedule and location:
This positions schedule will be Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm.
Your Mission as Regenerative Medicine Coordinator:
This position is responsible for acting as an advocate for both the clinic and the patient. You will assist potential and current patients via email, phone and in person. You will be executing clinical and administrative duties.
Regenerative Medicine Coordinator’s duties and responsibilities:
*Nashville Regenerative Orthopedics reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Required experience and qualifications:
- Obtain necessary PHI (Protected Health Information) to update patient records, and ensure all forms and consents are completed by patient.
- Prepare patients for examination, take vitals, and record patients' health history.
- Assist physician with in-office orthopedic procedures.
- Prepare exam/procedure rooms, set up sterile field and cleans appropriately after visits.
- Assist with inventory of medical supplies and equip exam rooms with appropriate supplies
- Perform patient education and pre procedure instruction
- Schedule surgery, complete prior authorizations and other aspects of the process.
- Answer phones, accurately take messages, and schedule new and returning patients.
- Return information in an efficient, professional, and timely manner via email or phone about the treatment to the patients.
- Inform the patients about all aspects of regenerative medicine with accuracy to prospective and returning patients.
- Track all contact and the plan of care within Google docs or EHR.
- Maintain and display a compassionate and empathetic attitude to patient patients while maintaining a commitment to define and solve concerns.
- Strive to continue education and personal growth around the regenerative medicine field to maintain all registrations, licensures, and certifications that may be necessary.
- Remain flexible, adapt to change positively, and maintain consistent organizational skills.
- Continue to foster an environment of consistent willingness to learn new skills and positive demeanor with both patients and co-workers.
- Take breaks appropriately and with thorough communication. Breaks are encouraged; however, business/staffing needs will prevail. Flexibility is necessary.
- Attend weekly team meetings and update Dr. Kellum as needed for upcoming patients.
- Conform to complaint resolution process from patients:
- Take note/assure them a Supervisor will contact them if necessary
- Email Supervisor with name/contact info/details
- Supervisor to contact patient and remedy/cc: HR
Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- One-year certificate from college or technical school; or three to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ideally experience being a Medical Assistant
- Certified (CCMA,CMA,NCMA) or Registered (RMA)
- 2+ Years experience in healthcare
Offered salary and other compensation:
- Display excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills
- Respectful, able to take orders
- Attention to detail, thorough
- Team player, works well with others
- Presentable and nice appearance
We offer a starting pay of $16-$19 per hour.
We also offer Medical, Dental & Vision benefits.
IMPORTANT: We do not accept walk-in or call-in applications; your application will only be taken seriously when applying via online.