Yuba City, CA
Expanding fast - Looking for a dedicated, expansion-driven
Lead Vet Tech
Northpointe Veterinary Hospital is a 24-hour small animal hospital fully accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association. Our 10,000 square foot facility is brand new, with all new equipment, and was recently awarded the national 2018 Hospital-of-the-Year by DVM 360. We practice compassionate, high quality medicine, and we have a demonstrated commitment to supporting our licensed Veterinary Technicians.
: 880 West Onstott Rd., Yuba City, CA 95991
Our Website: https://www.npvethospital.com/
Come join a modern hospital with an awesome team that will allow you to use all of the clinical skills permitted by your RVT license. We are looking for a compassionate, experienced individual who can provide high-tech care to our patients with a soft touch. Because we are a 24/7 hospital, we have the flexibility to adapt your work schedule to meet your lifestyle.
Specific responsibilities & duties to include:
- Perform all the clinical duties allowed under the CA RVT license
Some managerial duties include:
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Directing Case Flow
- Supervising other Technician Assistants
Desired Personality Characteristics/Soft Skills:
- Valid California RVT License.
- 4 Years of clinical practice in a small animal hospital.
- Past experience managing/supervising other staff, at least 2 years.
Offered Salary & Other Compensation:
- Team player,
- Able to manage others in a respectful, yet controlled way,
- Fast paced and able to keep up with pressure,
- Willing to learn and follow procedures,
- Working with other DVMs and management to ensure the best for the practice,
- Able to take initiative by coming up with solutions if conflict is ever present,
- Loyal/career orientated.
We offer a salary of $30,00-$55,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
We also offer:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Paid Time Off/Sick Days
- 401k with employer match
- $500 Continuing Education Allowance
- $1,000 annual veterinary service credit