Csenge Advisory Group
$2B AUM Wealth Management Firm Managing Partner looking for Experienced
Who we are:
Csenge Advisory Group
was founded in 1999 by a team of experienced advisors and Certified Financial Planner™ professionals with a unique vision in mind: to take financial planning and investment management to a higher standard of excellence. As an independent firm, we are dedicated to providing truly objective advice to our clients, and we pride ourselves on fostering relationships based on trust, unparalleled service, and integrity. Through our team’s commitment to upholding the highest ethical and professional standards, we can provide independent advice tailored to our clients’ needs. Based in Clearwater, Florida, we service clients and advisors across the country.
We are known for our commitment to helping our clients simplify the successful management of their wealth. Our reputation has been built on three core pillars: Client Understanding · Integrated Advice · Simplicity
4755 East Bay Drive, Clearwater, FL 33764
Executive Assistant’s schedule and location:
You will be located at our office in Clearwater, FL., and will have a schedule of Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm.
Your Mission as Executive Assistant:
The Executive Assistant (EA) to the Managing Partner oversees the day-to-day activities of the Managing Partner. This person is detail oriented, well-organized, able to efficiently multi-task, has impeccable prioritization skills, can handle a wide range of administrative tasks, and quickly learn to navigate new systems. This position requires intelligence, strategic thinking, superior problem-solving skills, and the understanding everything is to remain confidential.
Your Duties & Responsibilities:
Required experience and qualifications:
- Coordinate complex calendaring and scheduling by implementing a structured calendaring system.
- Point-of-Contact: Act as liaison between Managing Partner and clients, vendors, etc.
- Anticipate needs and solve problems proactively.
- Handle and prioritize requests and scheduling with competing demands.
- Coordinate all aspects of travel.
- Review and organize emails.
- Prepare Managing Partner for the day (meetings, deliverables, etc.).
- Prepare Managing Partner for client meetings (document, assign, and track deliverables; ensure deliverables are complete; run reports from various systems, etc.)
- Answer phone; Schedule appointments.
- Manage expense reports.
- Take on other tasks, as necessary.
- May be asked to assist with personal duties – scheduling appointments, etc.
- Effectively manage relationships in a cordial and professional manner.
Required personality and behavioral characteristics:
- Minimum five (5) years of experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Financial Industry experience preferred; licenses are not-mandatory.
- Experience with Orion a plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Gracious team member.
- Consistently demonstrates solid understanding of priorities; maintains focus and sense of urgency, while upholding respect for others.
- Work independently with minimal guidance, as well as part of a collaborative team and assume additional responsibilities as required.
- Demonstrate professionalism, maintains a polished demeanor, and positive attitude.
- Adapts well to changing plans and priorities, comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Maintains strict confidentiality standards, absolute discretion, and appropriate handling of highly sensitive information.
- Proficient in MS Office; quick and agile in learning new technologies and software.
- Proactive attitude with the ability to be adaptable in changing situations and willingness to help.
- Superb organizational skills with an attention to detail.
- Energetic attitude and willingness to go above and beyond to get things done.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Depending on your experience and performance record, base pay range: $60,000 - $65,000/year, along with potential for performance-based bonuses.
We also offer a comprehensive benefits package: Health Insurance (75% paid by firm); Dental & Vision Insurance (100% paid by firm); 401K with matching; Long- and Short-term Disability (100% paid by firm); Vacation/PTO; and opportunity to obtain licenses/certifications to further benefit the firm and your role.
Thank you for sending your application online.