CLEMENT FAMILY DENTISTRY – Thibodaux, LA
Expanding fast - Looking for a dedicated
Clement Family Dentistry has been a fixture in the community for over three decades. Our state-of-the-art office is equipped with the latest technology and equipment which enables us to give our patients the best treatment possible. Our office is very well-organized and operates with high efficiency. The practice has a strong base of existing patients and is growing steadily with new patients. The team is friendly, outgoing, hard-working, and maintains a high degree of professionalism. Our dentists see patients of all ages and perform a variety of services including, but not limited to, crowns, endodontics, implants, oral surgery, and dentures.
OUR LOCATION: 850 N. Canal Blvd. Thibodaux, Louisiana 70301
OUR WEBSITE: http://www.clementdental.com/
As a Dentist, you will provide patients with top-notch quality, comprehensive dental treatment and ensure superior patient satisfaction while maintaining successful working relationships with team members.
Specific responsibilities & duties:
- Provide treatment to manage and/or eliminate dental disease, restore tooth function and aesthetics, and prevent future disease and/or decay.
- Follow through with the diagnosed, individualized treatment plan for each patient.
- Ensure thorough documentation of patient charts.
- Input complete, clear, and comprehensive progress notes.
- Follow all rules and regulations of the Louisiana Dental Practice Act.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL/ADMINISTRATIVE COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree from accredited dental school.
- Current Louisiana dental license.
- 1-3 years of experience in private practice preferred.
- GPR (General Practice Residency) counts toward experience.
REQUIRED PERSONALITY AND BEHAVIORAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must treat patients in a friendly, respectful, and professional manner.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Care about the patients and have a desire to see their health improve.
- Willingness to learn and adhere to our processes and methods of daily operations.
PLANNED SALARY AND OTHER COMPENSATIONS:
- Based on your schedule and experience, we offer the following possibilities: $550 - $750 per day or percentage of production.
Please do not call the office as we do not process applications on the phone. Simply submit your application through the link provided.