Vitality Vein Care PLLC
Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated
Registered Vascular Technologist
About our practice:
At Vitality Vein Care, our team is dedicated to helping the men and women in Prosper, Frisco, McKinney, and surrounding Texas communities improve their quality of life. As the first comprehensive vein center in Prosper, TX, it is our goal to provide our patients an exclusive experience so they can get unique and cutting-edge vein care. We treat patients who are suffering from swollen legs, restless leg syndrome, varicose veins, or other leg complaints.
Why you should join our group:
We are a fun-loving ever-improving practice that prides ourselves on truly being a place you enjoy coming to work. Our motto is “Work Hard – Be Kind” as we continue to treat our patients to the best of our ability. Currently, we are a single location practice with plans to open our second location at the end of 2023 and a third location in 2024. We are always looking for motivated, personable candidates to join our growing team.
Our Location: 221 N. Preston Rd. Suite A, Prosper, TX 75078. www.vitalityveincare.com
Registered Vascular Technologist’s location and schedule: in-office, Monday through Thursday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm and Friday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm.
Your Mission as Registered Vascular Technologist:
This position is one of our prime patient education positions. You will be expected to warmly greet our patients, compassionately listen to issues, and thoroughly explain the reasons for our patient's visit and detail our process for addressing any issues and concerns.
Some of our [Position]’s duties and responsibilities:
Required experience and qualifications:
- Perform patient evaluation and assessment prior to ultrasound examination within scope of practice
- Perform ultrasound examination of patients and create diagram demonstrating venous anatomy, physiology, and pathology to assist the provider in recommending a safe, effective treatment plan
- Assist the provider in educating patients on treatment plans and how the plan will address our patient's specific needs
- Assist providers during Ultrasound Guided Injection treatment sessions with the appropriate directions regarding needle placement and recommendations for volume and strength of solution to be injected
- Assist the Physician during endovenous thermal or endovenous adhesive ablation procedures with the appropriate directions regarding catheter placement and withdrawal, and set up for and clean up following ablation procedures
- Perform all additional scans indicated by the treatment plan at the direction of the Physician to ensure the efficacy of treatment and patients’ safety
- Within the limits of safety, adhere to the standard time allotments for each type of scan in order to maintain the smooth and efficient flow of patients throughout the course of the scheduled day
- Working with the operations staff, review and update the ultrasound schedule to ensure safe patient care and to maintain the patient load at an efficient and productive level
- Develop and maintain a high level of skills continued education and interaction with other Ultrasound Technologists
- Maintain equipment and manage the supply inventory to ensure continued and effective operations
Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- Associate degree and/or two years allied health background in an AMA approved program required
- Bachelor’s degree in Diagnostic Medical Ultrasound preferred.
- Current registration as a Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) through American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS), or current registration as either a Registered Vascular Specialist (RVS) through Cardiovascular Credentialing International. Must have current Basic Life Support (BLS) for the Healthcare Provider certification.
- Must maintain active RVT,or RVS, and maintain BLS certification
Offered salary and other benefits/compensations:
Based on your experience and performance record, we offer a base salary of $80,000 to $95,000, with additional performance-based bonuses. We also offer:
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage time efficiently
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrated success working independently and without close supervision
- Talkative and personable with a positive disposition
- String team spirit
Thank you for sending your application online.
- Health Insurance,