Csenge Advisory Group
Expanding fast - looking for an experienced
Advisor Support Specialist
Who we are:
Csenge Advisory Group is a $2B AUM (Assets Under Management) wealth management firm, founded in 1999 with a unique vision in mind: to take financial planning and investment management to a higher standard of excellence. As an independent firm, we provide truly objective advice to our clients, and we pride ourselves on fostering relationships based on trust, unparalleled service, and integrity.
Based in Clearwater, Florida, we are known for our commitment to helping our clients simplify the successful management of their wealth. Our reputation has been built on three core pillars: (1) Client Understanding, (2) Integrated Advice and (3) Simplicity.
Our Location: 4755 East Bay Drive, Clearwater, FL 33764 www.csenge.com
Advisor Support Specialist’s schedule and location: You will be located at our office in Clearwater, FL., and will have a schedule of Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm. This is not a remote position.
Your Mission as Advisor Support Specialist:
We are looking for a specialist to help develop new business and deepen existing relationships for our clients. As our Advisor Support Specialist, you will be helping to improve the lives of our clients and the well-being of their financial picture with solutions, education, and advice. You will manage a portfolio of business clients by maintaining relationships and providing financial advice with a focus on client
experience and risk management.
You will focus on servicing, engaging, building, and strengthening a dedicated client base.
Some of our Advisor Support's duties and Responsibilities:
Required qualifications & experience:
- Provide the best client advice and service while developing relationships to ensure a seamless client experience.
- Regular communication with existing clients to discuss service or planning related needs.
- Strive to build and enhance relationship with existing clients to help build wallet share.
- Outbound communication with existing and prospective clients to gather information needed for advisor meetings.
- Identify new processes and best practices necessary to effectively maintain and build relationships with clients and prospects.
- Maintain relationships with clients and key personnel.
- Manage the day-to-day operations and servicing of clients.
- Lead end-to-end onboarding and maintenance of new and existing clients: sending out new paperwork, collecting contra-firm account statements and completing account transfers.
- Facilitate client (plan sponsor), and participant inquiries and service requests in a proactive manner.
- Meet with clients to conduct plan review meetings/presentations, on an “as-needed” basis.
- Meetings (if applicable) will be held primarily in a remote setting, although on-site meetings may be required.
Desired soft skills & personality characteristics:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation or currently studying for the CFP®
- Minimum three (3) years in the financial services industry
- Appropriate licenses and designations for position, or willing to obtain (MUST obtain Series 7 within 45-days of employment)
- Excellent ability to master new programs & technology.
- Experience with Wealthbox, Orion, and other wealth management software is preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office, particularly Excel
- Strong knowledge of database concepts
Offered salary and other compensation:
- Great team spirit
- Persistent and able to focus for long periods of time
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail with ability to multi-task.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent attention to detail.
Based on your experience and performance record, we offer a base salary of $65,000 to $75,000, with additional performance-based bonuses. We also offer:
Thank you for sending your application online.
- Health Insurance (75% paid by firm)
- Dental & Vision Insurance (100% paid by firm)
- Long- and Short-term Disability (100% paid by firm)
- 401K with matching