Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated
About our company:
We serve as the premier MSP (Managed Service Provider) for Northwest Indiana focusing on off-loading the IT load from local businesses, allowing them to focus on their business while we maintain secure practices, providing peace of mind.
Tim Bucher started the business back in 2001 with a vision to serve the community, allowing local businesses to grow while Buchertech manages IT. This approach has helped Buchertech not only last but grow throughout the years. Growing from a company of 1 to 22 that focus on secure network/compute practices from Backups and Disaster Recovery to implementation and management of business networks.
Our clients partner with us and understand that we abide by the golden rule – treating others as we would like to be treated. Our commitment to Service Excellence is paramount and we are continually looking to find ways to serve our client base. Our people hustle to serve. They are the most important part of Buchertech.
Why you should join Buchertech:
We are seeking someone who enjoys being active and proactive in their approach to life and work. Individuals who view life this way thrive at Buchertech and grow within our organization.
Our Location: 2803 Boilermaker Ct, Valparaiso, IN 46383 www.buchertech.com
Schedule: 8-5M-F, rotating weekend support (normally once every two months)
Your Mission as Systems Engineer:
You will focus on the tasks of research, plan, design, document, implement, and supporting the server & network segments of our clients’ computer networks. This will include other duties including contributing to the support and maintenance of our own internal system infrastructure, in order to maintain an efficient and secure environment, while providing support and guidance of ongoing projects.
Some of our Systems Engineer’s duties and responsibilities:
- It is fun and enriching to work in our company
- You will work in a fast-paced environment
- We are all focused on serving people
- NOTE: It is paramount that you understand people as much as security applications.
Required experience and qualifications:
- Windows Server Implementation & Support
- Systems supported of Servers, Virtualized systems, Routers, Switches, etc. BC/DR Implementation and Management
- Wireless Implementation & Support
- Antivirus Deployment and Support
- Password management tool support
- Cyber Security Awareness training tools
- MFA Remote Access tools
- Phone System implementation & management is a plus
Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field
- Ideally, you have experience in some MSP (Managed Service Provider) and consultative field
Offered salary and other compensation:
Based on your experience and performance record, we offer a yearly salary of $70,000 to $90,000 (paid hourly). Additionally, we offer
- Ability to listen to client’s needs
- Willingness to empathize with the client’s situation
- Ability to ask the proper questions in order to solve problems
- Show initiative
- Great teamwork
- Problem solver
Thank you for sending your application online.
- Medical, vision and basic dental Insurances
- 401K plan