Csenge Advisory Group
Wealth Management Firm looking for
Client Reporting Associate
Who we are:
Csenge Advisory Group was founded in 1999 by a team of experienced advisors and Certified Financial Planner™ professionals with a unique vision in mind: to take financial planning and investment management to a higher standard of excellence. As an independent firm, we are dedicated to providing truly objective advice to our clients, and we pride ourselves on fostering relationships based on trust, unparalleled service, and integrity. Through our team’s commitment to upholding the highest ethical and professional standards, we can provide independent advice tailored to our clients’ needs. Based in Clearwater, Florida, we service clients and advisors across the country.
We are known for our commitment to helping our clients simplify the successful management of their wealth. Our reputation has been built on three core pillars:
Client Understanding · Integrated Advice · Simplicity
Our Location: 4755 East Bay Drive, Clearwater, FL 33764 www.csenge.com
Client Reporting Associate’s schedule and location:
You will be located at our office in Clearwater, FL., and will have a schedule of Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm. This is not a remote position.
Your Mission as Client Reporting Associate:
You will be responsible for providing support of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reporting for Financial Advisors and their clients. You will work closely with Financial Advisors to maintain client accounts, solve performance measurement discrepancies, conduct ongoing quality reviews for all performance reporting, and effectively manage expectations.
Your Duties & Responsibilities include:
Working knowledge of these areas to help troubleshoot and deliver results to our most complex clients.
Required experience and qualifications:
- Research, reconcile, and update monthly activity for assets held externally as well as in-house custodied client assets
- Compile and format historical performance data to fulfill accurate onboarding of new clients and advisors
- Deliver on our services per prescribed reporting deadlines
- Respond to technical questions concerning client accounts and performance statistics
- Manage the reporting expectations of Financial Advisors and their team
- Ensure accounts are documented, and that attributes and performance numbers are valid
- Participate in team projects and initiatives to maximize use of strategic reporting solutions within performance operations
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with stakeholders which include branches, operations colleagues, and technology support
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Provide support to other members of the team
Desired soft skills for this position:
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in similar role
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry
- Knowledge with portfolio accounting solutions for wealth managers
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Proficient with MS Office, particularly Excel
- Strong knowledge of database concepts
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent attention to detail
- Experience with Orion Advisor, Black Diamond, or Tamarac preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This position requires intelligence, strategic thinking, superior problem-solving skills, and the understanding that everything is to remain confidential.
Compensation & Benefits:
Depending on your experience and performance record, base pay range: $55,000 - $65,000/year, along with potential for short- and long-term bonuses. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package:
- Detail oriented,
- Able to efficiently multi-task,
- Impeccable prioritization skills,
- Ability to quickly learn to navigate new systems.
- Health Insurance (75% paid by firm)
- Dental & Vision Insurance (100% paid by firm)
- 401K with matching
- Long- and Short-term Disability (100% paid by firm)
- Opportunity to obtain licenses/certifications
Thank you for applying online.