Precision Personnel, Inc.
Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated
About our company:
Precision Personnel, Inc. is a full service, technical recruiting firm located in the high-tech corridor along Florida's gulf coast. Our specialty is contract-engineering recruiting and direct-hire recruiting for the aerospace industry.
Over the years, we have built and earned a reputation as a premier placement agency. We have taken a unique approach to how we built our company. Any company is only as good as its people; therefore, it stands that if we take care of our employees the way people want to be treated, they will stay with us for a long time to come. Using this philosophy, we attract and retain some of the most-sought-after professionals in the industry.
Our Location: 600 Cleveland St, Ste 700 Clearwater, FL 33755 www.precisionpersonnel.com
Your Mission as Sales Representative:
You will contact potential clients, set up meetings to establish and further the relationship building and sales process. You will get our company on new vendor lists and bring in new customers.
There is enormous potential in the company and with this position. A person excelling in this role will be very well taken care of both financially, and with a view toward job flexibility.
Sales Representative’s duties and responsibilities:
Required experience and qualifications:
- Develop contacts with targeted potential clients.
- Sell our services to new clients from a select list of firms.
- Develop long term business relationships.
- Work in direct alignment with company's social media campaigns.
Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- Two-year degree in applicable field
- At least two years of successful experience in service-oriented sales
- Ideally you would have a good knowledge of the technical staffing/recruitment industry
- Ideally you are very familiar with LinkedIn lead generation
Offered salary and other compensation:
Based on your experience and performance record, we offer a base salary range of $60-80k plus a generous commission structure
- High level of communication
- Ability to understand others
- Great listener
- Ability to differentiate whether we can actually help a company as opposed to just doing sales for the sake of new contracts
- You are a natural sales hunter – passionate about developing new business
which should bring your total yearly income above the $100K mark - if you perform. Additionally, we offer
Thank you for sending your resume by email.
- Two weeks of paid vacation per year
- Seven days of holiday pay
- Nationwide comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Diverse 401K plan with top rated fund options