ESTABLISHED FINANCIAL ADVISORY FIRM
is looking for an experienced
Our client is a well-established financial advisory firm, dedicated to providing truly objective advice to their loyal client. The firm is known for its commitment to serving the financial and retirement planning needs of individuals, families, and small business owners.
Executive Assistant’s schedule and location:
You will be located at our client’s office and will have a schedule of Monday-Friday 8:30 am to 5pm with periodical overtime and company events. This is not a remote position.
Importance & duties of this Executive Assistant position:
As the Executive Assistant to the President, you will act as their right-hand admin; you will oversee & manage their day-to-day activities and meetings. You will handle a wide range of administrative tasks which require a strong ability to navigate through new systems. You will act as the main liaison between the President and clients. You will generally manage the President’s schedule and priorities.
Required experience and qualifications:
Desired personality characteristics:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an administrative or Executive Assistant.
- 3 years of financial advisory services/Broker Deal industry experience is highly preferred.
- Advanced Technology Skills and use of CRM software and MS Office products are required.
- Ideally you have experience with Redtail software, along with Riskalyze, Wealthscape, and Financial Planning software.
- FINRA Series 7 Securities License and a Series 63 or 66, and Insurance License or already a Certified Paraplanner are preferred but not required.
- If not licensed, you must be willing to get licenses.
Compensation & Benefits:
Depending on your experience and performance record, the firm offers a yearly salary of up to $55,000. The firm also offers:
- Detail oriented but also able to multitask.
- Solid understanding of priorities.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced office environment.
- Ability to maintain focus and sense of urgency.
- Needs minimal guidance.
- Great professionalism, a polished demeanor, and positive attitude.
- Proficient in MS Office; quick and agile in learning new technologies and software.
- Proactive attitude.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent active listening skills and note taking.
Thank you for sending your application online.
- Health Insurance (50%),
- AFLAC Short Term Disability (50%),
- PTO/Paid Vacations,
- Bonus potential,
- Simple IRA Plan after 2 years with 50% match (up to 3% of salary).