JOTO PR Disruptors
Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated
Ready to Disrupt the PR world? Join the most
successful & disruptive PR firm on the market
About our company:
JoTo PR is an established international PR agency based in Tampa Bay, FL. Astute in recognizing industry changes since its launch in 2009, JoTo PR’s team utilizes newly established patterns to create timely Anti-PR™ campaigns comprising both traditional and the latest proven media methods.
Our Location: 4830 Kennedy Blvd Tampa, FL 33609 http://www.jotopr.com
Schedule and location: Remote position, 8-5 M-Thursday Friday 8-4pm
Note: This NOT a social media position.
Your Mission as (remote) Media Strategist:
Some of our (remote) Media Strategist’s duties and responsibilities:
- Build the media placements portfolio for our clients.
- Build, maintain and monitor relationships with key media figures in our clients’ industries.
- Keep our & our clients’ public image highly positive.
Required & preferred qualifications:
- Write sales copy/press releases.
- Get and pitch clients in the media.
- Sell the client’s story to the media.
- Build and maintain relationships with key media figures.
- Increase media opportunities for each client on a monthly basis per their campaigns.
- Client and media liaison – maintain fluidity between our clients and the media.
- Manage and moderate client deliverables for their media opportunities.
Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- 3 years of experience in the PR world/industry and/or with media relations.
- You understand the basic flows of organization.
- Technologically advanced – you understand cloud applications, VoIP, and you can quickly learn software applications such as ASANA, SharePoint, etc. for organization and management. You have experience in all Microsoft 365 products – WORD, EXCEL, PP, etc.
- Degree in Communications, PR or Marketing.
Offered salary and other compensation:
Depending on your experience and performance record, we offer a starting salary of 50k - $65K.
Thank you for sending your application online.
- Great communication skills
- Organized and deadline driven
- Initiative taker
- Strong managerial skills
- Not afraid to ask questions but get the job done