Field Sales Representative
Philadelphia (1) – Indianapolis (1)
About our company:
After several years of working together, 4 co-workers formed AME International in 2007 with not much more than existing relationships and a will to succeed. Based on our experience and connection to the customer, we became the recognized authority on tire changing tools and equipment for construction and mining vehicles. In 2015, we partnered with Haltec and became part of the Haltec group of companies.
Our 2020 revenues were just shy of $13 million and we’ve already surpassed that number for 2021. AME has grown to a 37-employee company and achieved much of our success through field work with end users, updating or creating new designs to handle new problems as they arise, and a fun working atmosphere.
Our location: 2347 Circuit Way Brooksville, FL 34604
Our website: www.ameintl.net
Your mission as Field Sales Representative:
Our core business is providing tools and equipment to distributors who sell to the commercial tire dealers who are selling and installing tires (Goodyear, Bridgestone dealers, etc.). Many of the same tools and equipment are used by construction and agricultural dealers in their service operation. Even though these businesses may not change tires, they lift and secure the vehicle and sometimes pull the tire/wheel assembly in order to service the undercarriage. In 2018, we launched a division to work directly with this customer base.
We need help to expand in the following areas:
Specific responsibilities & duties as Field Sales Representative:
While travel mainly in the designated territory will consist of majority overnight or daily travel, there will be trade shows in which AME will maintain a booth space. These shows typically are in Louisville, Las Vegas and Indianapolis but could be in other locations. You will attend approximately 6-8 shows annually.
- As the AME division Indianapolis/Philadelphia rep, you will be working with Construction Equipment and Ag Equipment dealers (CAT, Komatsu, Volvo, John Deere, Case, etc.…) to supply AME branded shop and field maintenance tools and equipment.
- Provide new designs for tools and equipment that are needed for these markets.
- Handling meeting preparations.
- Using email, excel, Hubspot, and other electronic communications and inventory/accounting software.
- Traveling every third week, visiting dealers and demonstrating the tools and equipment we provide.
- Non-travel weeks would be spent in the home office scheduling upcoming visits as well as following on past visits.
- Working directly with customer contacts, through the sales process, updating company CRM and closing sales.
- Utilizing company truck by pulling behind enclosed trailer which contains demonstration tools and equipment for working with customers at their location.
- Travel within the US will be required.
Desired personality Characteristics:
- A college degree (2 or 4 year) is requested but not required if there is industry related experience of 5+ years.
- 3+ years’ experience in Heavy Equipment or Ag Equipment maintenance.
- 3+ years’ experience in sales
- Experience operating an 18 foot (10,000 lbs) trailer
Offered salary& other compensations:
Based on your experience and past performance record, we offer $60k to $70k per year base salary, plus commissions. We also have an additional bonus program. Benefits include: Company Vehicle, 401k and Health Insurance
- Very organized
- Able to work well remotely/alone.
- Excellent communication skills (reading / writing / speaking) is a must.
- Ability to manage time/commitments are required.
Thank you for applying through the link provided below.