Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated
Doctor of Physical Therapy
(Very attractive sign-on/relocation bonus)
About our practice:
TherapyWorks is a privately-owned practice serving the people of Lawrence, KS since 1994. We have a highly experienced and dedicated team offering specialized treatment services for any pain, injury, or discomfort our patients may be feeling. We also offer ARP & Laser services, Wellness Center and massage with personal training and sports performance.
Our sophisticated diagnostic methods, such as movement assessment and gait analysis, help determine which services our patients will benefit from most and help them recover quickly. We are locally owned and heavily involved in community services.
Our vision: To empower people across the planet to take charge of their health and make a difference in the world.
Our Location: 1311 Wakarusa Dr. STE 1000 Lawrence KS 66049.
Doctor of Physical Therapy’s schedule:
Our business hours are Monday – Thursday 8am-7pm and Friday 8am-5pm. Our therapists are required to work (3) 8:00 am to 5:00pm, plus (2) 10:00am-7:00 pm shifts.
Your Mission as Doctor of Physical Therapy:
To help put I million people on the path toward health by quickly identifying and handling the underlying causes of their condition, without the need for unnecessary medications or surgery. You will use a combination of manual therapy, core strength techniques and functional training to assist the patients in achieving their health goals.
Doctor of Physical Therapy’s duties and responsibilities:
Required experience and qualifications:
PT or DPT degree license for Kansas or eligible for KS licensure.
Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- Evaluate and treat patients who fully complete their plan of care, are happy with our services, are knowledgeable of their HEP, and who refer their family and friends.
- Evaluate and treat any type of case, including pelvic health (or be willing to learn how to).
- Achieve continued advancement in clinical skills that result in improved patient outcomes.
- Maintain strong relationships with medical providers in the community.
- Maintain strong relationships with our patients and community members.
Offered salary and other compensation:
- Very attractive sign-on/relocation bonus.
- Excellent clinical skills,
- Maintain rapport with patients, staff and referral sources,
- Multitasking and well organized,
- The ability to demonstrate TherapyWorks core values:
- Starting base salary of $68,000 to $80,000.
- Additionally, we offer:
Thank you for sending your application online.
- Life insurance policy,
- STD and LTD,
- Malpractice insurance,
- Health and dental,
- APTA dues,
- Continuous Education $