Joanne Dauphin Insurance Agency
Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated, performance-driven
Customer Service Rep
Pinellas Park, FL
Want a fun job with great career potential?
Join our young, dynamic, and fast-growing agency
where the sky is the limit!
About our company:
We are much more than “just” an insurance agency; and our customers are much more than policy numbers: they are our neighbors. At Joanne Dauphine Insurance Agency, we are dedicated to service our local community and help our customers make a meaningful difference in their life.
The company is blessed with building relationships through community involvement that allows everyone to do things they love. We intend to double the size of our agency in the next two years. This will provide career development opportunities, as well as a second location in the near future.
Our Location: 5444 Park Blvd #101 Pinellas Park, FL 33781. www.JoanneManagesMyRisk.com
Customer Service Rep’s schedule and location: In office, Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm.
Your Mission as Customer Service Rep:
You will help us maintain and increase the loyalty of our existing customers. By providing the best customer service and showing genuine care, you will help our agency to constantly develop a great reputation. You will also be a vital part of our sales staff success because your valuable work will allow them to sell the right policies to new customers.
Some of our Customer Service Rep’s duties and responsibilities:
Required experience and qualifications:
- Answering incoming calls/text/emails to help service existing and new clients.
- Answer billing questions, quote changes, provide recommendations for coverage and answer potential claim questions.
- Send out birthday texts/life event cards/flowers.
- Follow up on claims and be the middle person between the client and claims.
- Keep the agent informed of any major claims that come through.
- Assist the agent and sales team with documentation on closed sales and follow ups
- Provide proof of insurance and verify coverage as needed.
- Look for sales opportunities and send those to the sales team.
- Follow up on payment reminders for clients via phone/text/email.
- Assist with organizing and scheduling marketing events for agent and staff.
Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- Ideally, you have a 2-20 license or at least a 4-40 license.
- We will train and license the right person under certain conditions.
- We do require at least a high school diploma.
- You must be able to pass a background check.
Offered salary and other compensation:
Based on your experience, we offer $30K-$40K annual salary, plus commission/bonus/benefits. Additionally, we offer:
- Phone experience and customer service skills.
- Self-control, positive language.
- Some experience with conflict resolution is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and remain organized.
- Very detail oriented, good time management abilities.
- Empathic and adaptable.
- Must be able to use different software applications and Bluetooth technology.
- Health Stipend,
- Life Insurance,
- Short Term disability reimbursement,
- Annual Bonuses.
Thank you for sending your application online.