Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated, performance-driven
Entry-Level Sales Representative
About our company:
ANRO is a full-service marketing partner specializing in commercial printing, direct mail, omni-channel campaign execution, data management and online print management solutions. By leveraging industry-leading technologies and tools, we help companies maximize their marketing efforts, streamline print purchasing, control brand identity and improve ROI.
Founded in 1953, ANRO offers a unique advantage because of the significant investments we have made in technology and the expertise we possess to help clients leverage those tools for success.
Our office Location:
931 S. Matlack Street, West Chester, PA 19382
Our website: www.anro.com
Your Mission as Entry-Level Sales Representative:
To develop client acquisition for our various marketing activities. You must be highly motivated to help these succeed through selling them and promoting the ANRO brand. You will help ANRO grow our sales and be a front contributor to our ongoing investment in customer success.
Entry-Level Sales Representative’s duties and responsibilities:
Required experience and qualifications:
- Identify sales and marketing opportunities and enhance business development.
- Establish and manage relationships with marketing and procurement managers in corporations and other organizations (existing and prospective) throughout the region.
- Implement consultative sales techniques to aid in the design of customized print and marketing solutions.
- Manage and communicate requests from customers to our planning & production personnel.
- Manage issues related to customer collection and issues which may result from errors or irregularities due to production or timing.
Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- 2 years of general sales experience.
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Driver's license and good driving record.
Offered salary and other compensation:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Natural desire to sell and to close clients. You are a hunter.
- Ability to work independently and exercise judgement.
- High level of organization skills and time management.
- Resilient, optimistic, and enthusiastic.
We offer a starting salary of $55,000 to $60,000. No-cap commission plan offered once sales exceed salary threshold. Additionally, we offer:
- Life Insurance,
- Disability Insurance,
- Profit Sharing and
- 401(K) plan (with employee match).
You will receive intensive training. You will also receive a company-owned laptop computer, and will be reimbursed for necessary business mileage, travel, and entertainment expenses. ANRO provides a complete library of corporate sales collateral material, conducts regular marketing campaigns and provides lead generation tools.
Thank you for sending your application online.