Panorama Village Animal Hospital
Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated, performance-driven
About our company:
We are a small AAHA-accredited animal practice. We see dogs, cats, and small mammals (rabbits, ferrets, gerbils, rice, mice, guinea pigs etc.). Our mission is to help our patients live longer, healthier, and happier lives and make pet ownership enjoyable for our clients. We offer medical, surgical, wellness, dental and emergency services at our clinic. We closely liaise with the local 24-hr emergencies and specialists for aftercare of our patients.
We are a group of passionate and professional people who believe in giving our best when it comes to animal care. We are a close-knit team that is looking forward to growing and expanding due to an increased demand. The person applying to the position can look forward to growing with us and progressing to the upper management team. We plan to establish more branches once we reach a certain growth potential at our current location.
104, 15149, Hwy 10, Surrey, B.C., Canada. V3S 9A5
Office Manager’s schedule and location:
You will be located at our practice in Surrey, B.C. and will have a schedule of 9am - 5pm Mon-Sat.
Your Mission as Office Manager:
You will be under the direction and supervision of the practice owner and practice manager and are responsible for organizing, training, and supervising the front-office staff including client service representatives, vet. assistants and exam room techs. The Office Manager is to provide effective leadership, assist and support the practice owner/manager, and handle customer and community relations.
Office Manager’s duties and responsibilities:
Required experience and qualifications:
- Establish and maintain effective protocols for scheduling appointments
- Create and maintain medical records
- Manage the practice's client and patient database
- Handle and deposit the practice's revenue
- Handle the business's accounts receivable
- Maintain a positive attitude among staff
- Staff scheduling
- Assist the practice owner/manager with the hiring, training, performance appraisals, and termination of the support staff
Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- College degree or/and 1-2 years of office-management experience
Offered salary and other compensation:
- Mature and a high level of integrity
- Strong communication, organizational and financial skills
- Eager and able to train and supervise the support staff.
- Able to multitask
- Hard work ethic
Depending on your experience and performance record, we offer a starting pay of $45,000-$55,000 CAD per year. We also offer health, dental, vision, CE, uniform allowance, pet insurance and staff discounts on pet food & services.
Thank you for sending your application online.