Building Air Services (Clearwater, FL)
Expanding fast – Looking for dedicated, performance-driven
(2 open positions)
About our company:
We are leaders in delivering the highest quality preventative maintenance programs, as well as responsive & economic technical service for HVAC and refrigeration systems. For 20 years, we’ve served facilities in the southern U.S. – always with the same goals in mind: reduce our clients’ service calls, lower their operating costs, and extend the life of their equipment.
10460 68th Street North, Pinellas Park, FL 33782
Service Coordinators’ schedule and location:
- Daytime Service Coordinator: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday to Friday.
- Nights and Weekends Service Coordinator: Saturday and Sunday - 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Two days a week 1:00 p.m. - 9:30 (half hour lunch); 1 day a week 1:00 - 9:00 (half hour lunch) total = 40 hours/week. 1 open position
: Remote working will be allowed 2 days a week after 6 months of proven performance.
Your Mission as a Service Coordinator:
You will be responsible for providing detailed customer updates, coordinating service with customers. You will also constantly communicate with the Field HVAC/R Technicians and Supervisors, to coordinate on the needed jobs.
Service Coordinator’s duties and responsibilities:
Needed experience and qualifications:
- Set up client sites data in BAS software.
- Receive and dispatch service calls
- Organize on-call schedule for technicians provided by Manager uploaded to OSD
- Communicate with Technicians scheduled service calls
- Contact Customers to schedule service and preventative maintenance calls
- “Time Stamp” field technicians for dispatch, arrival/completed times in the system
- Answer customer inquiries in a timely matter
- Assign emergency service and communicate with manager
- Cross train to maintain strong territory support as needed
- Provide daily updates via customer portals
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, with limited supervision
- Ability to make accurate decisions quickly
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Ability to read, write, speak, and follow English instructions proficiently
- Ability to understand & follow English instructions
- Willingness to work overtime as needed
Depending on your experience and performance record, we offer an hourly rate of $18 - $20 per hour (also depending on your schedule). We also offer:
Thank you for sending your application online.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription coverage
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(K) Company match
- Life insurance, AD&D and long-term disability