The Rhea Baker Insurance Agency
Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated, performance-driven
Insurance Sales Representative
About our company:
The Rhea Baker Insurance Agency has been serving Northern Virginia, Washington DC, and Maryland since 2007. We are physically located in the North Vienna / West Tysons area, and are active in the entire District, Maryland, and Virginia area. We offer phone, in-person, in-home and virtual appointments.
We insure working professionals and executives from the Federal and Local Governments, Fortune 50 companies, and many employees of the surrounding software and technology companies for their auto, home, and life insurance needs. As a service to our community, we also have a bilingual team to assist foreign nationals and 1st generation immigrants.
1520 Bartholomew Ct, Vienna VA 22182
Insurance Sales Representative's schedule and location:
You will be located at our office in Vienna, VA. Once you are stable here you will have the option to work from home part time. Your schedule will be Monday and Wednesday 8-5, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9-5.
: You must be bilingual EN/SP
Your Mission as Insurance Sales Representative:
The purpose of the Account Manager is to create new accounts for the Agency via Internet leads (leads provided), marketing campaigns (agency funded), community events (may require occasional evenings and weekend attendance), outbound calling prior clients, aged leads, referral programs, and our review program. In addition, the Account Manager will develop existing accounts by adding additional insurance and financial services.
Insurance Sales Representative's duties and responsibilities:
- Warm Internet lead quoting and follow-up
- Outbound calling to new and aged leads
- Outbound calling on clients that defected
Required experience and qualifications:
- You MUST be bilingual EN/SP
- There are no other formal educational requirements for the position. We will train and pay for licensing.
Preferred soft skills/personality traits:
Offered salary and other compensation:
- Ambition, a strong work ethic, and coachable.
- Strong communication and follow-up skills both verbal and written.
- The ability to call, connect, and interact with customers.
- Assertive, persistent, and actively pick up the phone and call on insurance leads.
- Ability to close sales to completion. Money collected; policy issued.
- Must be able to work with dedicated software systems (Sales Force, Word, Excel).
The yearly pay is $45,000 to $75,000, depending on your performance. In addition, we offer PTO and a Simple Plan.
Thank you for sending your application online.