The Rhea Baker State Farm Agency
Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated, performance-driven
About our company:
The Rhea Baker State Farm Agency has been serving Northern Virginia, Washington DC, and Maryland since 2007. We are physically located in the North Vienna / West Tysons area, and are active in the entire District, Maryland, and Virginia area. We offer phone, in-person, in-home and virtual appointments.
We insure working professionals and executives from the Federal and Local Governments, Fortune 50 companies, and many employees of the surrounding software and technology companies for their auto, home, and life insurance needs. As a service to our community, we also have a bilingual team to assist foreign nationals and 1st generation immigrants.
1520 Bartholomew Ct, Vienna VA 22182
Account Manager’s schedule and location:
You will be located at our office in Vienna, VA. Once you are stable here you will have the option to work from home part time. Your schedule will be Monday and Wednesday 8-5, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9-5.
Your Mission as Account Manager:
The purpose of the Account Manager is to create new accounts for the Agency via
Internet leads (leads provided), marketing campaigns (agency funded), community events (may require occasional evenings and weekend attendance), outbound calling prior clients, aged leads, referral programs, and our review program. In addition, the Account Manager will develop existing accounts by adding additional insurance and financial services.
Account Manager’s duties and responsibilities:
Required experience and qualifications:
- Warm Internet lead quoting and follow-up
- Outbound calling to new and aged leads
- Outbound calling on clients that defected
- Outbound cold calling on aged quotes that are in the system
- Outbound cold calling on businesses to provide GL, Workers’ compensation, and business auto quotes
- Outbound calling to existing book of business to prospect for mortgage refinance and home purchase opportunities
- Outbound calling to existing book of business for life and disability products, or to multiline single line households
There are no formal educational requirements for the position. We will train and pay for licensing.
IMPORTANT: Once selected the candidate must complete Property and Casualty (P&C) licensing in their home state prior to their first day at work. Access to online training to pass the exam will be provided. The team member will receive a $250 bonus after completing licensing and the State Farm appointment process to celebrate this accomplishment. The team member will also receive another one-time bonus of $250 after successfully selling 25 raw new autos. This bonus is in addition to earned commission.
After mastering the P&C side of the house, the Life & Health license must be obtained. This will open up additional income opportunities and higher commission to the sale person.
Preferred soft skills/personality traits:
Offered salary and other compensation:
- Ambition, a strong work ethic, and coachable.
- Strong communication and follow-up skills both verbal and written.
- The ability to call, connect, and interact with customers.
- Assertive, persistent, and actively pick up the phone and call on insurance leads.
- Ability to close sales to completion. Money collected; policy issued.
- Must be able to work with dedicated software systems (Sales Force, Word, Excel).
We offer a starting salary of $32,000 plus commissions, with this you can expect to make over $46,000. In addition, we offer PTO and a Simple Plan.
Thank you for sending your application online.