Medical Practice in the Santa Clarita area
Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated, performance-driven
Front Office Coordinator
About the practice:
Our client is the longest standing, most successful and fastest growing audiology and hearing clinic in the Santa Clarita Valley since 1987. the owner has 38 years of experience.
They test the hearing of people from the ages of 2 to 100+ and do diagnostic testing for middle ear problems, dizziness, and tinnitus. They sell the most state-of-the-art hearing technology available.
The practice motto is always to give more than is expected and provide the best customer service in the community. It has been awarded best business of the year from the Santa Clarita Valley Chamber 2 times, amongst many other awards!
Santa Clarita area.
8:30am-5:30pm or 9:00am-6:00pm Monday through Friday
Your Mission as Front Office Coordinator:
As the first point of contact with patients, you are a key player in the organization. You will be servicing them, scheduling correctly, and keeping things organized and smooth in the office. You will be helping other team members as needed.
Front Office Coordinator’s duties and responsibilities:
Front Office Coordinator's required experience and qualifications:
- Answering phone calls
- Making appointment
- Ensuring patients arrive
- Calling and reactivating former patients
- Insurance verifications
- Greeting patients
- Checking patients in and out
- Asking for referrals
- Entering all needed data into database
- Maintaining an excellent front office appearance
- Sanitizing office hearing aids when needed.
Front Office Coordinator's Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- 2+ years of experience working as a receptionist in a busy office.
- High school diploma.
- IMPORTANT: Must be bilingual English – Spanish.
Offered salary and other compensation:
- Great communication skills
- Quick learner
- Great duplication of directives and/or suggestions
- Able to improve the job and eager to help the clinic grow
- Eager to grow and learn
- Able to handle stress and multitask with a smile
Starting salary at $17 to $22 per hour, depending on experience. The practice also offers 50% medical insurance for employees, sick days, and vacation days.
We do not accept walk-in or call-in applications; your application will only be taken seriously when applying via online.