Csenge Advisory Group
National Wealth Management Firm looking for an Experienced
Who we are:
Csenge Advisory Group
is a $2B A.U.M. (Assets Under Management) firm, founded in 1999 by a team of experienced advisors and Certified Financial Planner™ professionals with a unique vision in mind: to take financial planning and investment management to a higher standard of excellence. As an independent firm, we are dedicated to providing truly objective advice to our clients, and we pride ourselves on fostering relationships based on trust, unparalleled service, and integrity.
4755 East Bay Drive, Clearwater, FL 33764
Office Specialist’s schedule and location:
You will be located at our office in Clearwater, FL., and will have a schedule of Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm.
Your Mission as Office Specialist:
You will oversee & manage the big picture and details to running the office efficiently through reception and office management. Your Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Answer phones & Greet clients
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail, UPS, & FedEx, faxes
- Schedule client appointments with Calendly
- Coordinate team lunches; assist in planning team building events
- Maintenance and scheduling of conference rooms
- Maintain organized lobby, copy room, reception and kitchen areas
- Work with Partners’ Executive Assistants, as needed
Required experience and qualifications:
- Prepare weekly team meeting reports
- Review and submit invoices for payment
- Point of contact for vendors (IT, phones, internet, shred services, etc.)
- Coordinate and communicate housekeeping needs
- Inventory and order office supplies and stationery
- Assist onboarding new employees
Required personality and behavioral characteristics:
- Minimum three (3) years of experience as a receptionist and/or office manager.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Quick and agile in learning new technologies and software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You must be detail oriented, well-organized, able to efficiently multi-task; you need to have impeccable prioritization skills, able to handle a wide range of administrative tasks, and quickly learn to navigate new systems. This position requires intelligence, strategic thinking, superior problem-solving skills, and the understanding everything is to remain confidential. Also:
Compensation & Benefits:
- Proven great teamwork.
- Solid understanding of priorities.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Professionalism – positive attitude.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality standards, absolute discretion,
and appropriate handling of highly sensitive information.
- Superb organizational skills with an attention to detail.
- Energetic attitude and willingness to go above and beyond to get things done.
Depending on your experience and performance record, base pay range: $42,000 - $48,000/year, along with potential for performance-based bonuses.
We also offer a comprehensive benefits package: Health Insurance (75% paid by firm); Dental & Vision Insurance (100% paid by firm); 401K with matching; Long- and Short-term Disability (100% paid by firm); Vacation/PTO; and opportunity to obtain licenses/certifications to further benefit the firm and your role.
Thank you for sending your application online.