Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated, performance-driven
About our company:
We are an aerospace-engineering recruiting firm located in Clearwater, FL. Over the last 20+ years we have built a reputation as a premier placement agency for Aerospace Engineers.
Any company is only as good as its people. We take care of our employees and create an environment where employees can achieve their goals and grow with the company.
600 Cleveland St. Suite 700 Clearwater, FL 33755
Your schedule will be weekdays 9:00am-5:30pm.
Your Mission as Recruiter:
This position will lead our searches of high-level aerospace engineering positions our clients have entrusted to us. We work exclusively within the aerospace industry.
We are looking for a dynamic, performance-driven professional
Recruiter’s duties and responsibilities:
Required experience and qualifications:
- Full cycle recruiting experience, including sourcing, scheduling, screening, evaluating and selecting candidates.
- You will build and source candidates using various recruiting strategies and resources, such as social media networks, job boards, traditional software, and candidate referrals.
Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- Associates degree, minimally. Bachelor's preferred.
- At least 2-3 years of successful direct hire recruiting experience.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Candidate Management Systems (CMS).
- Proven ability to (1) develop competitive offers, (2) sell non-monetary compensations, benefits and culture, in order to close candidates against competing offers.
Offered salary and other compensation:
- Works well with others and within teams.
- Enjoys reaching goals, exceeding targets and playing to win.
- Able to analyze situations and apply discretion as needed & required.
- Eager to and able to learn quickly.
- Self-starter, motivated, aggressive towards achieving goals.
- Organized and efficient in time management.
- Ability to solve problems individually and within a team.
- Dependable and trustworthy.
Depending on experience and value brought to the table, we offer a starting rate of $55K to $70K per year, with additional performance-based commissions
, which should easily lead you beyond $100K+ income, if you perform. There is no cap on commissions.
Additional benefits include:
Thank you for sending your application online.
- Two weeks’ vacation
- Seven paid legal holidays
- High level insurance through Cigna (company pays 70% of the premium)