Achilli USA Inc.
is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated, performance-driven
Business Development Manager
About our company:
Achilli is a worldwide known company based in Rimini, Italy, with our US branch located in Charlotte, NC. Over the years, Achilli has continued to expand by entering the building and stonework fields in the industry. As a result, we are gaining considerable success in the international markets. Thus, our growth and experience has led to its global recognition. One thing we are known for is producing products marked by outstanding quality. We keep the following factors in mind when manufacturing our machines:
- Competitive Prices
- Short Delivery Times
Now is a great time to join our team as we are launching our new specialty equipment in the stone fabrication industry. This will allow you to grow with us and help shape our company into a successful one across the USA.
8610 Airpark West Road, Suite 100 – Charlotte, NC 28214
Our Website: www.AchilliUSA.com
Schedule and location:
You will be located in our office in Charlotte, NC with a schedule of Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm.
Your Mission as our Business Development Manager:
Your first goal is to help increase recognition of our company in the stone industry and, in doing so, help us grow from 1M to 3M in sales within 3 years. You will eventually grow the sales team and manage our marketing and our overall sales with junior sales reps.
Business Development Manager’s duties and responsibilities:
Required experience and qualifications:
- Responsible for the development and implementation of a marketing and sales strategy to assist in the growth of Achilli USA product sales in the United States and Mexico.
- Create and expand a dealer network, organize dealer open-house events for training on products and enhance marketing. Assist and encourage dealers to engage with us in marketing campaigns and industry trade shows. Create and manage dealer referral programs to increase dealer incentive.
- Dedicate a few days per month to traveling in the U.S. visiting dealers and customers in order to strengthen relationships, as well as occasionally traveling to Italy for factory trainings and product updates, when needed.
- Organize and coordinate relevant industry trade shows such as Coverings and The International Surface Event.
- Produce relevant “Case Studies” and post to our web site as well as getting published in relevant trade journals and magazines, where possible.
- Continually analyze our advertising to determine the best “value”.
- Prepare Sales Reports and analyses.
- Conduct relevant direct marketing campaigns. Creation, evaluation and execution of in-region special promotions, content & customer communications.
- Liaison to global Product Management team for new product & service launches to ensure best communication practices within the region.
- Attract and close customers and make them loyal to our products and company.
- Help maintain the website, in order to keep it up-to-date and looking fresh.
- Help in the management of our social media presence: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Manage company pages & contents (articles, links to information/other sites, promotions) and posts to industry sites, etc.
- Management of email & print customer communication.
- Management of print & on-line media.
Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- 3-5 years of experience in sales/sales management.
- Degree in Marketing/Business preferred.
Offered salary and other compensation:
- Management skills
- People skills
- Great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Hard worker
- Eager to help us grow and grow with us
We offer a base salary of $55K to $60K per year plus commissions, which should bring your overall income to over $100K in the second year, depending on your sales performance. In addition, we offer health insurance.
Thank you for sending your application online.