Environmental Exhaust Services, Inc.
Is expanding fast – Looking for dedicated, performance-driven
Independent Field Technicians
(Commercial Kitchen Exhaust Hood Cleaning)
About our company:
Since 1999 Environmental Exhaust Services, Inc. (EES) has been a leader in the commercial kitchen exhaust cleaning industry dedicated to the “bare-metal-clean” standard.
We use a non-steam method of cleaning an exhaust system, which involves using a strong degreaser sprayed throughout the exhaust system, followed by scraping off the grease with special tools made for the job. This is a more effective method of achieving a “bare-metal-clean”, which is the standard required by the National Fire Prevention Association (NFPA).
We are not only a cleaning company but also a trusted partner in making sure our client’s business stays operating. One of the ways we do this is through strict quality control to ensure a thorough cleaning of their exhaust system.
We are a stable and growing company that allows you to increase your income depending on production.
10777 Westheimer Rd. Ste. 1100 Houston, Texas, 77042
Independent Field Technician’s schedule and location:
You will travel to various clients within the Houston Metro area. Your schedule will vary on the job being done; however, you will be working late nights and early mornings (since most clients are restaurants, and the job requires that the kitchen is not operating to do our job).
Your Mission as Independent Field Technician:
You play a key role as you will be delivering our highly regarded services. You are the one standing between a happy/satisfied customer and a dissatisfied one.
Independent Field Technician’s duties and responsibilities:
We will provide you with clients who needs servicing. Besides these provided clients, you can of course service your own ones. Your work as a subcontractor will include the following:
Needed experience and qualifications:
- Inspect and clean commercial kitchen exhaust systems to the NFPA #96 code cleaning standard.
- Safely work around fixed pipe fire suppression systems.
- Clean full kitchen exhaust systems including hoods, ductwork, filters, and exhaust fans.
- Set up all equipment for the cleaning process: hand tools, power washers, pump sprayers with chemicals, and plastic coverings.
- Safely use various relevant tools to complete the job.
Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- Experience in cleaning commercial kitchen exhaust systems preferred but not required, training will be provided.
- Must be able to climb ladders, work in hot and cold conditions (indoors and outdoors) and lift a maximum of 50lbs.
- You will need to have your own work van.
- Must be agile enough to work in tight spaces and jump on and off kitchen equipment.
- You will need to hire your own help once you get higher volume of work.
- Mechanical experience (preferred).
- Ability to work late nights or early mornings.
- Must pay attention to detail in the cleaning process.
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude while on the job.
- Must have good communication skills with customers and management.
- As an independent contractor, you need to have the spirit of an entrepreneur
As subcontractor, you will get paid between $101,400 and $142,000 per year.
Thank you for sending your application online