Aspen Veterinary Clinic
Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated, expansion-driven
About our clinic:
Aspen Veterinary Clinic was established in 2007 in Spring Creek, NV. We have developed a very loyal, committed clientele, through our prosperous small animal general practice. The veterinary community in the area has minimal competition and offers great potential for more services.
We offer in-house laboratory blood and urine analyzers, digital radiographs, full dental service with digital dental radiographs, ultrasound, wellness screenings, puppy/kitten packages, isolation ward, PRP treatments, laser therapy, chronic pain management, behavioral counseling and dietary weight management counseling as well as a wide range of elective surgeries and soft tissue surgery.
Our work environment is very upbeat and employee turnover is extremely low. Half of our staff have been employed over 10 years. That said our bonding rate to clientele is very high and personalized, almost like family. We have a very traditional approach to veterinary family medicine; we all genuinely care for client as well as for patients.
Future plans include adding personalized house call services as well as offering a highly desired home-based hospice. New construction within 5-10 years is considered with possible addition of large animal care services.
We are very focused on life-work balance.
441 Landmark Ln, Ste 5, Spring Creek, NV 89815
Veterinarian’s schedule and location:
You will be located at our clinic in Spring Creek, NV with a fulltime schedule of 40 to 50hrs per week.
Your Mission as Veterinarian:
The current owner doctor is covering case load of 1.7 doctors. A new doctor is needed to spread out the case load and continue to grow the client base. Our community needs and can definitely support more veterinarians.
Veterinarian’s duties and responsibilities:
Daily case load will include a combination of wellness, sick, emergency, surgery, and dental appointments.
Required experience and qualifications:
- Current daily schedules average about 20 appointments per day plus 6 elective surgeries and 1 dental.
- Grow our house call niche.
- Doctor duties include examinations, surgeries, diagnosis, procedure, client education, prescribing, and medical record.
- Be a forerunner in staff leadership and standards of care.
Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- DVM /VMD degree
- Ideally with 2 years of experience in small animal practice.
- History of continual education that can provide us with an idea of clinical interests and strengths.
- Focus in surgery would be great.
- A new graduate could be considered with the appropriate drive and work ethic
Offered salary and other compensation:
- Entrepreneurship skills
- Strong Communication abilities
- Drive to learn and always improve.
We offer a starting salary of $120,000 - $140,000 per year, depending on your experience. We also offer:
Thank you for sending your application online.
- A starting bonus of $10,000
- Health plan,
- Paid vacation within salary,
- Continuing education,
- State license,
- DEA and liability benefits.