Dr. Berg Nutritionals
Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated, expansion-driven
Director of Marketing
About our company:
Dr. Eric Berg, DC is a chiropractor and health educator who is an expert in Healthy Keto™ and intermittent fasting. He has spent the last 30 years helping people to transform their health and lose weight. Dr. Berg spent 29 years as a full-time practitioner in Alexandria, Virginia, where he helped over 40,000 clients with weight loss and other health challenges through natural, nutritional methods.
Dr. Berg no longer practices, but currently does full-time education sharing vital knowledge about the human body and health through social media, videos, and conventions. With over 400 million YouTube views and 3.1 million subscribers, Dr. Berg is a renowned expert in the field. He breaks down confusing, complex health topics into easy-to-understand and usable knowledge for his audience, helping them learn the truth about getting healthy and losing weight.
Dr. Eric Berg has his own line of Nutritional Supplements that is rapidly expanding in the e-commerce world.
4501 Ford Avenue, Suite 608 Alexandria, VA 22302
Director of Marketing’s schedule and location:
Your schedule will be Monday-Friday 9am to 6pm. You are entitled to do this position remotely.
Your Mission as Director of Marketing:
Promote the Dr. Berg Brand: Natural Health and Nutrition Education, the Ketogenic Diet and Intermittent Fasting by offering a wide range of solutions including diet, nutrition and health knowledge, nutritional supplements, and high-quality content.
As our Director of Marketing, you will play an integral role in the digital channel using surveys and data to come up with the best strategy, online product content marketing, customer purchase experience, eCommerce, CRM, and customer/community engagement, by blending both brand & performance marketing for the Dr. Berg Brand.
Director of Marketing’s duties and responsibilities:
Required experience and qualifications:
- Drive growth in on-site conversion and ROI for all digital marketing channels including paid search, paid social, email marketing, affiliate marketing, SEO and retargeting campaigns.
- Stay current on new technologies and keep the company as a market leader in the digital marketing space.
- Report directly to the CIO and CEO, you will foster integration among cross-functional team members (in brand, product, sales, IT, & regional marketing) to elevate our digital/affiliate/ funnels /social/mobile marketing programs (including globally) through customer-centric, user-journey focused marketing, amplified with effective and efficient media planning and execution.
- Direct strategies to test, optimize and scale our performance marketing efforts across paid social for cold and warm traffic, retargeting, SEO/SEM, content marketing, affiliate marketing to generate demand. Experience within the health and wellness and supplement industries preferred.
- Responsible for full-funnel digital marketing programs across (paid/owned/earned) channels and touchpoints to maximize traffic, demand, engagement, conversion, retention to grow and scale the Direct-to-Consumer and other platforms like Amazon/Walmart /Vitamin Shoppe/Vitacost /iHerb, etc.
- Oversee strategy, bright ideas, and development of all integrated digital marketing initiatives across global dotcom, eCommerce, social, mobile, app, and CRM.
- Drive a seamless customer purchase experience through the creation and execution of a cohesive brand, category, and product story orchestrated across our digital channels and touchpoints to drive demand, consideration, engagement, purchase.
Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- Several years of experience in several different areas of marketing.
- Bachelor’s in science and Marketing, bachelor’s in science and Business Administration or similar.
- Experience with online marketing more than anything. SEO, PPC, Amazon, YouTube, Ad spend, Getting good ROI and strategies, Funnels, Social Media, etc. Experience with E-Commerce marketing.
Offered salary and other compensation:
- Able to direct and be a leader in the department
- Team player
- Good administrative skills
We offer a compensation package of $100k-$130k per year depending on experience.
Thank you for sending your application online.