Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated, expansion-driven
About our company:
We are a fun, non-corporate, family owned and run dental practice. Our practice services patients from across the D.C. We are a Fee-for-Service Office therefore fully out of network with all insurances.
Founded by Dr. Maryam Seifi over 25 years ago, StarBrite takes a revolutionary approach to patient care. With a mix of uncompromising technical excellence, personal customer service and a deep commitment to the best possible care for patients, StarBrite has built proprietary systems into every aspect of the practice. Regular staff training and cutting-edge organizational procedures enable us to focus on what matters most: our patients’ health.
5930 Hubbard Drive Rockville, MD 20852
Associate Dentist’s schedule and location:
You will be located at our practice in Rockville and your schedule will be Tuesdays to Saturdays. (working only in the evening on Thursdays).
Your Mission as Associate Dentist:
As associate dentist at StarBrite, you will provide excellent dentistry to our patients, with superb communication and a gentle and comfortable chairside manner. You will embody the StarBrite brand for each patient, caring for them and connecting with them personally so they receive not only the highest technical quality possible and an extraordinary patient experience.
Associate Dentist’s duties and responsibilities:
You will review and deliver dental treatments. You will help patients achieving optimal dental health, provide excellent services so that patients are happy and refer others.
You will diagnose dentistry according to the practice philosophy and deliver treatments.
Required experience and qualifications:
Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- DDS or DMD degree.
- License to practice in MD.
- 2-5 years of experience in private practice preferred.
- GPR (General Practice Residency) counts toward experience.
Offered salary and other compensation:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to “connect” with patients, discovering what their real questions and concerns are and helping them to overcome these.
- Willing to ask personal questions and penetrate into the real world of their patients.
- Ability to effectively explain very complex dental procedures only in layman’s terms, without using any technical language or complex dental terminology.
- Honestly care about their patients and have a true desire to see them get better.
- Team player, able to work with staff, dental assistants and demanding patients to get excellent results.
Thank you for sending your application online.
- Based on your schedule and your experience, we offer a yearly salary of $150K - $250K. As well as health insurance, 401k and bonuses.