NCEPT Physical Therapy
Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated, performance-driven
Medical Front Office Manager
About our company:
NCEPT Physical Therapy is all about helping people in our community so that they can Revive and Thrive no matter the circumstances. We are about ensuring that our patients feel well cared for and taken care of and that they have a positive experience throughout their entire journey with our practice.
Culture is a huge focus here at NCEPT. We have a small group who cares for each other, our patients and about making a difference in the community. We are looking for people to contribute to that culture by participating in events both internally and externally and finding ways to contribute to continue the culture we all love and appreciate.
457 North Elm Street Escondido, CA 92025
Front Office Manager’s schedule and location:
You will be located at our practice in Escondido. Your schedule will be 8:30am to 5:30pm, however we do ask that you have some flexibility for coverage.
Your Mission as Front Office Manager:
To ensure an excellent customer experience. You will be assisting the patient service team by welcoming, scheduling and communicating with the patients, all while maintaining our focus of Revive and Thrive. In addition, you will help NCEPT stay up to date with state and physical therapy guidelines.
Front Office Manager’s duties and responsibilities:
Required experience and qualifications:
- Manage Schedules to ensure maximum efficiency
- Set goals/objectives for the group and do everything to achieve those goals
- Organize and assign work to others
- Coordinate and manage all systems such as: patient info, billing, insurance verification, chart preps, medical records, etc.
- Manage marketing efforts with other staff
- Oversee daily tasks of billing, front desk and verification
Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- Minimum 1 year of medical office management experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Understand billing practices and medical terminology
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus
Offered salary and other compensation:
- Able to multitask
- Great communication skills
- Love working and helping others
- Great organizational skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Strong work ethic
- Able to operate well under pressure
- Willing and able to lead others by example
We offer a starting salary of $35,000 to $41,000 depending on experience. We also offer health benefits, 10 days PTO, 6 paid holidays, matching 401k, continued education and bonus opportunities.
Thank you for sending your application online.