Webb Financial Consultants
Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated, expansion-driven
Client Financial Services Representative
About our company:
Webb Financial Consultants was founded in 1982. We provide comprehensive financial planning and investment management for clients with a desired net worth of $1-5 million.
We are looking for a motivated Client Financial Services Representative who can help us grow this practice in terms of assets under management, even higher levels of customer service as we well as assisting with supporting new advisors as we grow. As you assist with these goals, your compensation will be reviewed to be appropriate for your contribution to our success.
100 W. MLK Blvd., Suite #804, Chattanooga, TN 37402
Client Financial Services Representative’s schedule and location:
You will have a schedule of 8:00am to 5:00pm, Mon-Fri with an hour for lunch. You will be located in our office in Chattanooga
Your Mission as Client Financial Services Representative:
You will service/support our clients and be responsible for executing operations processes, in coordination with other team members.
You will be interacting with our president (Mike) daily to determine short and long-term goals of our firm. You will have support from Csenge, Lion Street as well as our strategic partner Wealth Strategies, so you have the resources to succeed in this position. You will be the primary contact with our clientele and prospective clients to assist with all their financial needs.
From Mike Webb (president):
“One of my main goals as I have been transitioning my practice is to spend 60-80% of my time with clients and prospects and the remainder of my time running my company. The selected applicant will take over the operational side of this business so I can move toward this goal.”
Client Financial Services Representative’s duties and responsibilities:
Required experience and qualifications:
- Answer phones
- Prepare correspondence
- Complete applications and paperwork with clients, reviewing for completeness and accuracy
- Follow-up on client services needs
- Provide information to 3rd party professionals (CPA, attorney, etc.)
- Handle new account paperwork
- Be a primary contact for trustees, participants, and administrators of 401(k) plans and cash balance plans.
- Request insurance illustrations
- Process insurance applications
- Open accounts for irrevocable life insurance trusts and assist client in paying premium
- Process future insurability option applications for disability policies
- (and more).
- Travel with president (Mike) to coaching summits (once COVID clears).
Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum three years of wealth management/financial services experience
- Appropriate licenses and designations for position, or willing to obtain
- Experience with Orion, Wealthscape and Pershing/NetX360 a bonus
- Series 6, 7 or 65 licenses a bonus
Offered salary and other compensation:
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Attention to detail with ability to multi-task and handle multiple workflows.
- Work within a compliance environment - uncompromised confidentiality and integrity.
- Self-motivated and performance driven. Able to work alone or in a team.
- Proven ability to identify, solve and prevent problems.
- Ability to communicate and escalate issues clearly and effectively.
- Collegial and collaborative approach working effectively with other professionals and clients to build longlisting relationships.
- Outstanding organizational skills, including prioritizing and follow-up.
- Ability to handle competing demands and priorities.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
We offer a starting salary of $60,000-$65,000. Employees may also qualify for benefits including Health, Dental and Vision insurance, retirement plan, paid vacation and monthly parking.
Thank you for sending your application online.