Csenge Advisory Group
Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated, expansion-driven
About our company:
Csenge is a well-established wealth management firm, led by a team of experienced advisors and professionals with a unique vision in mind: to take financial planning and investment management to a higher standard of excellence.
As an independent firm, Csenge is dedicated to providing truly objective advice to their clients, and they pride themselves on fostering relationships based on trust, unparalleled service, and integrity. Through our team’s commitment to upholding the highest ethical and professional standards, we provide independent advice tailored to our clients’ needs
4755 East Bay Drive, Clearwater, FL 33764
Executive Assistant’s schedule and location:
You will be located at our office in Clearwater, FL., and will have a schedule of Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm.
Your Mission as Executive Assistant:
The Executive Assistant (EA) to the Managing Partner oversees the day-to-day activities of the Managing Partner. This person is detail oriented, well-organized, able to efficiently multi-task, has impeccable prioritization skills, can handle a wide range of administrative tasks, and quickly learn to navigate new systems. This position requires intelligence, strategic thinking, superior problem-solving skills, and the understanding everything is to remain confidential.
Executive Assistant’s duties and responsibilities:
Required experience and qualifications:
- Coordinate complex calendaring and scheduling by implementing a structured calendaring system.
- Point-of-Contact: Act as liaison between Managing Partner and clients, vendors, etc.
- Anticipate needs and solve problems proactively.
- Handle and prioritize requests and scheduling with competing demands.
- Coordinate all aspects of travel.
- Review and organize emails.
- Prepare Managing Partner for the day (meetings, deliverables, etc.).
- Prepare Managing Partner for client meetings (document, assign, and track deliverables; ensure deliverables are complete; run reports from various systems, etc.)
- Answer phone; Schedule appointments.
- Manage expense reports.
- Take on other tasks, as necessary.
- May be asked to assist with personal duties – scheduling appointments, etc.
- Effectively manage relationships in a cordial and professional manner.
Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Financial Industry experience preferred; licenses are not-mandatory.
- Experience with Orion a plus.
Offered salary and other compensation:
- Gracious team member.
- Consistently demonstrates solid understanding of priorities; maintains focus and sense of urgency, while upholding respect for others.
- Work independently with minimal guidance, as well as part of a collaborative team and assume additional responsibilities as required.
- Demonstrate professionalism, maintains a polished demeanor, and positive attitude.
- Adapts well to changing plans and priorities, comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Maintains strict confidentiality standards, absolute discretion, and appropriate handling of highly sensitive information.
- Proficient in MS Office; quick and agile in learning new technologies and software.
- Proactive attitude with the ability to be adaptable in changing situations and willingness to help.
- Superb organizational skills with an attention to detail.
- Energetic attitude and willingness to go above and beyond to get things done.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We offer a starting salary of $60,000-$65,000 depending on experience. We also offer 401k matching, health insurance, dental insurance, long and short-term disability insurance, and paid vacation days.
Thank you for sending your application online.