Rivers Family Dentistry
Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated, expansion-driven
About our company:
We are a private, Fee-for-Service general dentistry practice that was established in 2014. We strive to deliver an excellent experience by taking on virtually any case in order to make our patients happy.
Our practice has a loyal and kind patient base. Our helpful team members will make you feel welcomed. The environment is friendly and allows for time with each patient to discuss dental treatment recommendations and to complete your work without many distractions. We want a full-time or part-time Associate Dentist to join the practice and be able to immediately accommodate the growing needs of our existing and future patients.
110 E. Villa Maria Rd. Bryan, Texas
Associate Dentist’s schedule and location:
You will be located at our Bryan Texas location. Your full-time schedule will be Mon-Thurs 8am to 5pm, or part-time schedule is flexible.
Your Mission as Associate Dentist:
We are currently a one doctor practice. However, with our growing demand and patient base, we need a second doctor. Your mission will be to come in and immediately begin working with our patients to deliver an exceptional dental experience.
Associate Dentist’s duties and responsibilities:
Required experience and qualifications:
- General dentistry for families: restorative, crown and bridge, implant restorations (not placement), removable partials, flippers and dentures, endo, post&core, simple/surgical extractions, simple pediatric fillings and sealants.
- Impressions with digital scanner for crowns and implants.
- Comprehensive treatment planning.
- Occasional prophy when families come in together.
- Oral cancer screenings with prophy exams.
- Patient follow up and some after-hours call is expected.
Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- DDS or DMD dental license
- License to practice dentistry in Texas in good standing.
- Current CPR License.
- Level I Sedation permit.
Offered salary and other compensation:
- Communicates clearly with patients and staff
- Open to learning any new technology in the practice
- Reactive to patient needs
Our offered salary is 30% of adjusted gross production. Our benefits include: License and Sedation fees, CE course fees (for full time after initial period) and no lab fees.
Thank you for sending your application online.