Is expanding fast and we are looking for another TWO dedicated
Recruitment Coordinator/Future Recruiters
About our company:
We are an aerospace-engineering recruiting firm located in Clearwater, FL. Over the last 20+ years we have built a reputation as a premier placement agency for Aerospace Engineers.
Any company is only as good as its people. We take care of our employees and create an environment where employees can achieve their goals and grow with the company.
600 Cleveland St. Suite 700 Clearwater, FL 33755
Your schedule will be weekdays 9:00am-5:30pm.
Your Role as Recruitment Coordinator:
You will be in charge of all administrative duties related to recruiting. Your efforts are critical to the team’s success in making sure our company works and grows efficiently.
NOTE: Once and if you have demonstrated competency on your post, you will be trained and posted as an Aerospace Recruiter within the following 6 to 9 months.
Recruitment Coordinator’s duties and responsibilities
Required experience & qualifications
- Assist Recruiters in their day-to-day activities.
- Conduct searches to identify and locate potential candidates.
- Advertising open positions online.
- Formatting of documentation.
- Maintain & update software systems.
Required soft skills and personality traits
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Etc.).
- Strong communication skills
- Associates degree
- Some sales experience.
- Some knowledge with various job boards (Indeed, etc.)
- Some knowledge with Business Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
Offered pay rate and other compensation
- Works well with others and within teams.
- Enjoys reaching goals, exceeding targets and playing to win.
- Able to analyze situations and apply discretion as needed & required.
- Eager to and able to learn quickly.
- Self-starter, motivated, aggressive towards achieving goals.
- Organized and efficient in time management.
- Ability to solve problems individually and within a team.
- Dependable and trustworthy.
Depending on experience, we offer a starting rate of $20.00 to $24.00 per hour.
Our benefits include:
- Two weeks’ vacation
- Seven paid legal holidays
- High level insurance through Cigna (company pays 70% of the premium)
- Rapid advancement in the company likely for the right people.
Please apply online. We do not process applications on the phone.