ECONOLOGICS FINANCIAL ADVISORS
Expanding fast - Looking for a dedicated, performance-driven
Financial Planner Assistant
About our Company:
Econologics® Financial Advisors
is a Registered Investment Advisory Firm and insurance agency located in Largo, FL. We provide comprehensive financial planning services primarily to private practice owners who are located throughout the United States. We use a proprietary results-based financial planning® system that allows the Financial Planner to successfully advise clients and our team to assist them with their financial goals and objectives. Our company also has a strong marketing program to generate leads and convert them to clients, which has resulted in our fast expansion.
: 2401 West Bay Drive, Suite 603, Largo, FL 33770.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for someone who has an interest in assisting the Financial Planner by managing the overall flow of client services during the financial planning process. Key to this position is the ability to organize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment and having prior office admin experience in the Insurance and/or investment industry. We need someone who is very organized and a self-starter who can work unsupervised and independently and who can also work as part of a team focusing on client management.
As our Financial Planner Assistant, it is important that you are upbeat and outgoing, and that you enjoy working with and being around others, even when you are under pressure or when things go wrong. Your duties will include client scheduling and support, data entry, account establishment and servicing, file and database management as well as team coordination activities on a daily basis for client management and servicing. We have a strong team at Econologics Financial Advisors, and we are looking for individuals who will be a positive addition and who will help us expand our services so that we have more clients winning with our financial planning system. There is also career growth potential. This is a full-time position.
REQUIRED PERSONALITY CHARACTERISTICS:
- Minimum of 1-year experience in office administration in an insurance or financial services setting
- Experience in the insurance and/or investment Industry (Insurance, Investments, Accounting)
- Computer skills including the ability to operate Microsoft Office, financial application software and websites as well as customer relationship management software.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- College Degree (Preferred, but not mandatory)
- A clean background check with no criminal record or finance-related crimes is necessary for this position
- A professional appearance and have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- You like to contribute to the expansion of the organization – not just your personal career.
- You are upbeat and outgoing; you get along well with others.
- You are able to maintain a friendly attitude even when under pressure or when things go wrong.
- You are a team player who helps maintain a pleasant environment to work in.
- You are willing to go the extra mile and you thrive on being competent.
- You have good tolerance of high pressure at work.
- You generally have a positive attitude and a relaxed demeanor.
- You must be a quick learner.
- You care about helping others and want to see our clients succeed
- A strong work ethic is a MUST.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes a starting salary range of $35,000 - $40,000 based on experience and skills with potential for additional performance-based bonuses. Benefits include health, dental, vision and life insurance, PTO and an employer-provided retirement plan for qualified employees.
We do not process phone applications. Upon receiving your resume, we will send you an invitation for a phone interview if we consider you meet the criteria mentioned above.