ECONOLOGICS FINANCIAL ADVISORS
Expanding fast - Looking for a dedicated, performance-driven
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Econologics® Financial Advisors
is a Registered Investment Advisory Firm and insurance agency located in Largo, FL. We provide comprehensive financial planning services primarily to private practice owners who are located throughout the United States. We use a proprietary results-based financial planning® system that allows the Financial Planner to successfully advise clients and our team to assist them with their financial goals and objectives. Our company also has a strong marketing program to generate leads and convert them to clients, which has resulted in our fast expansion.
: 2401 West Bay Drive, Suite 603, Largo, FL 33770.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Are you energetic and enthusiastic about helping people with their finances?
- Do you have confidence in your abilities and enjoy being a team player?
- And most importantly, do you enjoy helping people improve their lives and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment?
As a Paraplanner you will be responsible for writing financial plans for our clients utilizing our proprietary financial planning system. As a major part of your job you will be interviewing clients and collaborating with the financial planners to write plans that help our clients work toward and ultimately achieve their optimum financial condition!
If you have a high willingness and desire to help others and you are up to the challenge of learning about our system and how to write our plans, then this could be the job for you! Keep reading to learn the basics of what you will be doing and what experience you’ll need.
Key points of what you will be doing:
- Conduct phone and in-person interviews with clients to gather data for plan preparation.
- Analyze data provided by the client to write a plan tailored to the client
- Build plans based on data collected using our financial planning system
- Track client progress
- Coordinate with the financial planners and assistants to ensure plans are accurate and on point for the client
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid driver’s license.
- At least 1-year experience with preparing financial plans or proposals
- Experience with working with clients in a support or assistant-type job
- Experience with investments and insurance in a support or assistant-type job
- Experience with office administration
- 1 or more years working in a financial services office
- 45wpm typing skills and proficient with Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be self-sufficient and be able to manage schedules and deadlines efficiently
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent ability to stay calm even when things go wrong
COMPENSATION PACKAGE & BENEFITS:
- Can work independently as well as with a team member
- Ambitious and goal-oriented with the ability to reach and exceed quotas
- Enjoys working on administrative cycles and collaborating with a team
- Experience with operating Infusionsoft
- College Degree
- Knowledge of financial plan design and how to write plans
We offer a base salary of $43,000 - $46,000. Benefits include health, dental, vision and life insurance, PTO and an employer-sponsored retirement plan for qualified employees. We will also provide you with the training and support you need to write plans using our financial planning system.
We do not process phone applications. Upon receiving your resume, we will send you an invitation for a phone interview if we consider you meet the criteria mentioned above.