Csenge Advisory Group
About our company:
Csenge Advisory Group
Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated, performance-driven
Client Financial Service Representative
was founded in 1999 by a team of experienced advisors and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals with a unique vision in mind: to take financial planning and investment management to a higher standard of excellence. As an independent firm, we are dedicated to providing truly objective advice to our clients, and we pride ourselves on fostering relationships based on trust, unparalleled service, and integrity.
4755 East Bay Drive, Clearwater, FL 34685 www.csenge.com
8am – 5pm Monday through Friday
Your Mission as Client Service Representative:
You will service/support our clients and be responsible for executing operations processes, in coordination with other team members
Some of your duties and responsibilities:
As our client service representative, you will:
Required experience and qualifications:
- Answer phones
- Prepare correspondence
- Complete applications and paperwork with clients, reviewing for completeness and accuracy
- Follow-up on client services needs
- Provide information to 3rd party professionals (CPA, attorney, etc.)
- Handle new account paperwork
- Be a primary contact for trustees, participants, and administrators of 401(k) plans and cash balance plans.
- Request insurance illustrations
- Process insurance applications
- Open accounts for irrevocable life insurance trusts and assist client in paying premium
- Process future insurability option applications for disability policies
- (and more).
Some of the Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum three (3) years in the financial services industry
- Appropriate licenses and designations for position, or willing to obtain
- Experience with Wealthbox, Orion, & Wealthscape is a plus
Offered salary and other compensation:
- Self-motivated and performance driven.
- Un-compromised ability to maintain confidentiality and integrity.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to think analytically and strategically to solve problems and implement solutions.
- Outstanding organizational skills, including prioritizing and follow-up.
- Ability to handle competing demands and priorities.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work alone and/or in a team
- Able to effectively handle multiple workflows with minimal supervision
We offer a starting salary of $60,000-$65,000 depending on your experience. We also offer health, dental and life insurance, short/long-term disability, 401k matching and paid vacation days.
We do not accept walk-in or call-in applications; your application will only be taken seriously when applying via online.