About our company:
Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated, performance-driven
Advanced Audiology the longest standing, most successful and fastest growing audiology and hearing clinic in the Santa Clarita Valley since 1987. Our owner has 38 years of experience.
We test the hearing of people from the ages of 2 to 100+ and do diagnostic testing for middle ear problems, dizziness and tinnitus. We sell the most state-of-the-art hearing technology available.
Our motto is always to give more than is expected and provide the best customer service in the community. We pride ourselves in improving people's hearing by restoring their communication and making them so happy they want to refer others to us. We pride ourselves in giving back to our community and we are involved in many non-profits. We have been awarded best business of the year from the Santa Clarita Valley Chamber 2 times, amongst many other awards!
23822 Valencia Blvd. Santa Clarita, 91355 http://scvadvancedaudiology.com/
8:30am-5:30pm or 9:00am-6:00pm Monday through Friday
Your Mission as Medical Receptionist:
As the first point of contact with our patients, you are a key player in the organization. We strive at treating our patients like they are family. You will be servicing them, scheduling correctly and keeping things organized and smooth in the office. We expect you to act as if it was your own business, making suggestions on how processes can be improved. You will be helping other team members as needed.
Medical Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities:
Required experience and qualifications:
- Answering phone calls
- Making appointment
- Ensuring patients arrive
- Calling and reactivating former patients
- Insurance verifications
- Greeting patients
- Checking patients in and out
- Asking for referrals
- Entering all needed data into database
- Maintaining an excellent front office appearance
- Sanitizing office hearing aids when needed.
Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- 2+ years of experience working as a receptionist in a busy office.
- High school diploma.
- Experience in the medical field and being bilingual is a plus.
- Bilingual (English – Spanish) is a plus.
Offered salary and other compensation:
- Great communication skills
- Quick learner
- Great duplication of directives and/or suggestions
- Able to improve the job and eager to help the clinic grow
- Eager to grow and learn
- Able to handle stress and multitask with a smile
We offer $15 to $20 per hour, depending on experience. We also offer 50% medical insurance for employees, sick days and vacation days.
We do not accept walk-in or call-in applications; your application will only be taken seriously when applying via online.