Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated, expansion-driven
About our company:
Dr. Kwast started the practice in 1998 and has been helping patients feel and function better. iChiro’s goal is to restore and maintain patients' physical abilities, so the patient can do the things they love, for as long as possible, while feeling great. iChiro has been awarded the Better Business Bureau's Torch Award for Ethics 2014, The Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce Small business of the Year 2016, and Grand Rapids Magazine's Best of Grand Rapids from 2014 to 2019!
We have successfully operated for 21 years with multiple locations. Our systems allow the chiropractor to be the doctor, and not have to worry about running the business. iChiro is a franchised system and provides the opportunity for associates to utilize the iChiro systems as a franchisee once the doctor is comfortable moving out on their own.
4150 E. Beltline Ave. #3 NE Grand Rapids MI 49525
Our Website: www.ichiroclinics.com
Chiropractor’s schedule and location:
Your schedule will be Monday-Friday 7:30am to 6:30pm with a lunch break from 12:30 to 2:30. You will must be willing and able to work at our Beltine Ave. or Crossings Dr. location (both in Grand Rapids).
Chiropractor’s duties and responsibilities:
- Perform exams/re exams
- Adjust/treat patients
- Hold patients accountable to treatment plans
- Build value as to why the patient is under care
- Document notes in the EHR
Required experience and qualifications:
- Graduate of Chiropractic college program
- Able to obtain Michigan license within one year of hire
Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- Great communicator
- Able to confront and handle objections/misunderstanding effectively
- Outgoing personality
- Able to help patients on a personal level
Offered salary and other compensation:
Depending on your experience and performance record, we offer a yearly salary of $65,000 - $125,000 including base and bonuses. We also offer:
- Malpractice Insurance (1M/3M),
- paid vacation,
- 401k (3% employer contribution),
- paid health insurance,
- paid continued education and
- franchising opportunities.
Thank you for applying online.