About our company:
Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated, expansion-driven
We are an independent retirement planning and wealth management firm. We help high net worth individuals and families plan for their retirement.
We are a rapidly growing firm with much room for advancement. We have a professional, yet friendly office atmosphere and team environment that includes paid training and learning opportunities, bonus and incentive trips and more. We work hard to create a fun environment that our staff enjoy coming to and helping our clients achieve their goals - and they are well compensated for doing so.
1951 Nebraska Ave., Palm Harbor, FL 34683
Our Website: SimplePathRetirement.com
Director of Administrative Assistant’s schedule and location:
You will be working within our office in Palm Harbor and you will be on a full time (40 hr a week) schedule. Some business travel or overtime may be required on occasion.
Your Mission as Administrative Assistant:
This position will be the face and voice of the firm for all callers and visitors. You should always strive to create a Ritz Carlton type first impression. You will additionally help in keeping the front office running smoothly and helping to maintain the company database and supplies.
Secondarily, this role will play a key part in supporting the owner/advisor to be effective and efficient both as a leader for the firm and financial advocate for our clients. This could include assisting with travel arrangements, helping advisor to monitor and reply to emails throughout the day, and being prepared for client meetings.
Administrative Assistant’s duties and responsibilities:
General Office/Front Desk Duties:
Personal Assistant Duties:
- Warmly greeting clients & all visitors, making small talk and building a relationship
- Maintaining the office environment in an immaculate & organized condition
- Setting up refreshment for ALL office appointments/visitors
- Answering the phone, taking messages, checking messages
- Attend and contribute to team meetings
- Office supplies tracked and ordered
- Office refreshments & other shopping
- Maintain all contacts in CRM, update contact info with vendors, update email & mailing addresses with vendors as needed
- General administrative backup to other team members, as needed
Client Relations & Engagement:
- Manage & book all travel arrangements
- Manage advisors’ calendar and emails throughout the day
- Run occasional errands
Required experience and qualifications:
- Prepare and send welcome gifts/baskets to all new clients
- Sending cards, gifts and material to clients and prospects
Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- Associates Degree
- 2+ years of experience working in a professional office & fast-paced environment
- Proficient skills with MS Office Suite
- Experience with CRM systems; Salesforce preferred
- Industry experience a plus, but not required
Offered salary and other compensation:
- Polished interpersonal and presentation competencies
- Provide outstanding client service
- Excellent communication – both verbal and written
- Exceptional phone skills
- Good-natured, sincere, caring attitude
- Ability to prioritize projects and manage time
- Proficient with computers, phone systems, and scanners
- Self-directed initiative
- Thrive in a "time-sensitive" environment and adaptable to changes without affecting the quality of work
We offer a starting salary of 32,000-38,000 per year, based on experience. We also have a bonus program. In addition to this we also cover 50% paid Healthcare, 100% Vision and Dental and 401(k)(after one year.
IMPORTANT: We do not accept walk-in or call-in applications; your application will only be taken seriously when applying via online.