Graphem Solutions Inc.
Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated, expansion-driven
Senior PHP Developer
About our company:
Graphem is a 10+ year old Web Development company headquartered in Burnaby, BC. Our team is composed of several developers and designers who work together to deliver quality work to our customers. For the last ten years we have helped our clients achieve their business goals by providing them with professional, tailor-made websites and web applications.
Our Website: https://graphem.com/
Senior PHP Developer’s schedule and location:
You will join our team locally in Burnaby and be working weekdays 8:00am-4:30pm.
Your Mission as Senior PHP Developer:
To assist in developing custom web applications. Our ideal candidate for this position is motivated, creative, detail oriented, enjoys learning new things and is a problem-solver.
You must be legally eligible to work in Canada and willing to move or already live in Burnaby.
Senior PHP Developer’s duties and responsibilities:
Required experience and qualifications:
- Web application feature development
- Assist in developing feature specifications
- Plan, code, test, and establish new features/applications/projects/modules/plugins
- Troubleshoot application bugs and determine resolutions
- Optimize existing code to improve performance and reliability
- Suggest improvements, security needs, best practices, etc.
- Work with project management tools like Jira
- Help maintain server infrastructure and services
- 7+ years experience in back-end development
- 5+ years experience with PHP (PHP version 7.0 preferable)
- Solid knowledge of OOP, REST APIs
- Some experience with Design Patterns and Architecture
- Bachelors in Computing Science
Although not required, the ideal candidate would also have the following skills:
Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- Server Management (i.e. Linux stack)
Offered salary and other compensation:
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Detail orientated
- Problem Solver
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to work in teams and alone
We offer a of $80,000-$105,000 depending on experience. In addition we have a bonus program, Health Spending account, Group Investment Plan, Flex days as well as unlimited access to our office fitness center.
IMPORTANT: We do not accept walk-in or call-in applications; your application will only be taken seriously when applying via online.