Reddy Care Physical Therapy
GREAT NECK, NY
Expanding fast - Looking for a dedicated, expansion-driven
ABOUT OUR PRACTICE:
Reddy Care PT was started in 2003 as independent PT company that has grown to over 130 staff and 70 Physical Therapists since its inception. In a competitive market we have flourished with a clinical model of patient care in the home, as well, as, in the clinic providing a wide scope of rehab to our patients. We have been prestigiously awarded INC 5000’s fastest growing company 4 years counting.
Reddy Care PT is a dynamic work environment, spanning strengths in our clinical programs, marketing programs, tailored on boarding and leadership that works to ensure that the patient experience is complete and driven by results. Based on our local demographic of over 5 million people living in the Nassau, Suffolk and Queens counties, Reddy Care PT has become a forerunner in growth and expansion in the area. We have initiated Occupational therapy in December 2018, with the goal of adding another 35 therapists by the end of 2019. As the company moves into 2020, we anticipate additional locations and expansion of our leadership team.
475 Northern Boulevard, Suite 11 Great Neck NY, 11021.
- Experience in the physical therapy or the medical field.
- HR and recruiting experience.
- Ability to really listen and help staff/management in organizing so that the company can be better able to make good steps forward in the growth plan.
- You should be stably located and not planning to move. We are looking for someone who is career-driven – not job-driven.
- Able to assess situations and make good choices.
- Able to hit deadlines in recruiting and hiring.
- Ability to source the right candidates from job boards.
- Know the job boards and how to utilize indeed etc.
- Able to create a productive environment with personnel management.
- You will handle the day to day recruiting, HR management, onboarding, interviewing, orientation and development of this section of the company to fit our growth strategy. We expect quick and good recruitment of staff and PT’s, detailed oriented admin management of staff files, procurement/legal paperwork and management of staff related HR coordination. You must have superb communication skills, be highly organized and be able to help staff get help in order to ensure productivity.
- We want to recruit 30-40 therapists plus support staff annually. So you will need to make sure that our HR department is organized well, excellent ad procurement, hiring of top level talent, and involvement in leadership via the proper management of staff (development).
- recruiting PT’s and being on top of health fairs, new graduates from schools, getting out students in therapy, determining the right fit into the clinic, staying on top of organization and being detailed and thorough.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
REQUIRED PERSONALITY CHARACTERISTICS:
- Creating, posting and updating recruitment ads.
- Reviewing resumes, conducting preliminary phone interviews, scheduling in-person interviews, guiding candidates on tour of facilities, conducting candidate testing, scoring tests and hiring qualified personnel.
- Management of our ATS.
- On-boarding HR documents; W-4, I-9, company policies, employment agreements, non-compete/non-solicitation/confidentiality agreements.
- Coordinating H-1B sponsorships when necessary.
- Helping new hires and staff to be productive and follow company policy.
- Managing employee paid time off and logging it for payroll.
- Managing time off in Paycom payroll system.
- Signing up staff for health insurance plans and retirement plans.
- Keeping HR records up to date.
- Meeting with staff for reviews. Handling requests for wage increases.
- Handling staff performance issues and logging any non-compliances in HR files.
- Reviewing time clocks in Paycom time management system. Ensuring adherence to schedules.
- Conducting exit interviews and dismissing staff when necessary.
- Updating policies, employee job duties and checklists.
- Completing payroll bi-weekly.
- Reviewing mileage, continued education and other reimbursements submitted by employees.
- Support duties as needed by CEO.
- Quick response to other executives and recruits.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Ability to create and adapt to processes.
- Great ability to listen to people.
- Hard worker.
- Communicate easily and duplicate order easily and exactly.
- Take notes and follow up well on assignments.
- Ability to handle staff issues and in good terms return them back to a productive staff member.
- Know the policies of the company and operate with those in decisions.
- Great interviewing skills.
Our company started by Dr. Vinod Somareddy has grown aggressively, providing staff opportunities to grow and creating stability for their families. Reddy Care PT continues to have a business plan that offers in home physical therapy, where there is no limitation seeing a patient in the tristate area. Consider it an Uber to PT, home PT addresses patients in the most unique way and has proven remarkable results in decreased hospital readmissions and improved safety in the environment. Our clinics, provide state of the art equipment, such as, our Solo Step Fall prevention system, our Alter G antigravity treadmill and other functional equipment that assists our therapists in creating an interactive therapeutic environment.
Our mission is to get a great many people helped with rehab services, along with a great many conditions treated and resolved to assist in creating a long effective lifespan for our patients.
Our management team is led by organically grown team members that have seen, participated and experienced the growth of Reddy Care PT over the last decade. Their youthful spirits and knowledge give guidance to new team leaders who will create the future of our company’s growth and vision.
Depending on your experience and performance record, we offer a starting annual salary of $50K to $60K, plus performance-based bonuses. We also offer an IRA, paid vacation, holiday pay, medical and dental. We also offer HR training and in-house training. Professional development in HR and management.
We do not process phone applications. Upon receiving your resume, we will send you an invitation for a phone interview if we consider you meet the criteria mentioned above.