ECONOLOGICS FINANCIAL ADVISORS
About our Company:
Econologics® Financial Advisors
Expanding fast - Looking for a dedicated, expansion-driven
is a Registered Investment Advisory Firm and insurance agency located in Largo, FL. We provide comprehensive financial planning services primarily to private practice owners who are located throughout the United States. We use a proprietary results-based financial planning® system that allows the Financial Planner to successfully advise clients and our team to assist them with their financial goals and objectives. Our company also has a strong marketing program to generate leads and convert them to clients, which has resulted in our fast expansion.
: 2401 West Bay Drive, Suite 410, Largo, FL 33770
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for someone who is interested in assisting the Sales Team in converting leads into clients. Key to this position is the responsibility for establishing and maintaining communication with EFA’s qualified public for sales activities. This is done by contacting warm leads via phone, email and text for scheduling and follow up purposes. The Sales Assistant also performs administrative duties such as organizing leads and managing lead status as they relate to sales and providing support to the sales team to facilitate closing sales cycles.
It is important that you are upbeat and outgoing, and that you enjoy working with and being around others, even when you are under pressure or when things go wrong. It is also important that you have a desire and willingness to help our public and our team succeed! Your duties will include activities such data entry and scheduling sales calls, lead follow up and administrative functions related to sales activities. We have a strong team at Econologics Financial Advisors and we are looking for individuals who will be a positive addition to our company. This is a full time position.
REQUIRED PERSONALITY CHARACTERISTICS:
- Experience with and ability to operate Infusionsoft or similar CRM, including basic data entry functions as well as sales support functions
- Experience making out-bound phone calls to leads (not cold-calls)
- excellent communication skills and ability to set appointments
- Experience working with a team and being a team player
- Good computer skills including programs such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point) and Infusionsoft
- 45+ WPM
- Ability to navigate the internet efficiently
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- College Degree (Preferred, but not mandatory)
- A clean background check with no criminal record or finance-related crimes is necessary for this position
- A professional appearance and have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- You like to contribute to the expansion of the organization – not just your personal career.
- You are upbeat and outgoing; you get along well with others.
- You are able to maintain a friendly attitude even when under pressure or when things go wrong.
- You are a team player who helps maintain a pleasant environment to work in.
- You are willing to go the extra mile and you thrive on being competent.
- You have good tolerance of high pressure at work.
- You generally have a positive attitude and a relaxed demeanor.
- You must be a quick learner.
- Ability to manage and organize workflow to meet targets and deadlines
- A strong work ethic is a MUST.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes a starting salary range of $30,000 - $33,000 based on experience and skills with potential for additional performance-based bonuses. Benefits include health, dental, vision and life insurance, PTO and an employer-provided retirement plan for qualified employees.
We do not process phone or in office applications. Please apply online and your application will be taken seriously.