Anchor Property Services
About our company:
Class A General Contractors
Expanding fast - Looking for dedicated, expansion-driven
Construction Production Assistant
Anchor Property Services is a highly rated “Class A” General Contractor. We enjoy a fine reputation and we are known for providing a superior level of customer service and quality craftsmanship. Our clients are generally top earners in communities near the most powerful city in the world. Demands for our services continue to grow and the opportunity for growth within the company is tremendous. You will have opportunity to influence the direction of the company for the future.
5704 G General Washington Dr. Alexandria, VA 22312
As our Production Assistant
, you will work closely with our President in order to ensure projects are being completed in a timely and orderly manner. Your role will be to coordinate resources and manage expectations by maintaining a strict project management calendar in order to coordinate time, materials and labor in order to meet deadlines and exceed customer expectations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ordering materials and coordinating delivery, confirming material delivery
- Track Job Expenses and receipts
- Monitor progress and provide a photographic history of the progress
- Organize labor and sub-contractors
- Ensure projects are meeting benchmarks and meeting strict deadlines
- Reporting directly to the President
Desired personality characteristics:
- 2+ years construction experience
- Valid Drivers license
- Solid record of employment
Offered salary & other compensations:
- Organized and analytical mindset
- Able to work well alone and with others
- Able to take account for your actions
- Able to manage multiple priorities
In this position you can expect to earn upwards of $60,000 a year.
We offer a starting salary of $35,000 plus uncapped bonus incentives. This bonus system consists of 5% of the project value. Since you will be expected to manage upwards of $500,000 worth of projects, you can expect to earn $25,000 or more in addition to you base salary.
Our benefits include:
Please do not call the company. We do NOT accept phone applications. Thank you for applying through the link provided.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401k with company match
- Training and professional coaching
- Mileage and expense reimbursement
- Use of company vehicle
- Company phone and laptop
- Annual travel for coaching conference