Econologics® Financial Advisors
Expanding fast - Looking for a dedicated, expansion-driven
Sales Representative – Financial Services
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Econologics® Financial Advisors
(EFA) is a registered investment advisory firm (RIA) and licensed insurance agency that provides comprehensive financial planning and exit planning services to private practice owners throughout the US. Our team is dedicated to helping practice owners improve their financial conditions and guarantee their future financial security.
: 2401 West Bay Drive, Suite 410 Largo, FL 33770
Our Website: www.econologicsfinancialadvisors.com
WHY JOIN US?
Our company is unique because of our proprietary Results-Based Financial Planning®
system and our passion to help practice owners. We have the ability with this system to guide clients through the confusions and uncertainties regarding their finances to help them alleviate their stress and frustration so that they can be calm in the saddle and live life on their own terms financially.
We need a person who wants to help us with this mission and who wants to help practice owners succeed. If you want to help practice owners and love sales, this job is for you!
You will be our “New Client Acquisition Specialist”
: you will bring new clients into our company by closing them on our proprietary financial planning system. Included in this system is our financial plan, our plans for maximizing the value of the practice and exiting the practice, and our live workshop that provides education to our clients on the topics of financial planning relevant to a practice owner. You must have a closer’s mentality – we need a hunter who is not afraid of converting leads.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Conducts phone and in-person meetings with prospective clients and closes them on our Results-Based Financial Planning® system
- Conducts phone and in-person meetings with EFA clients to enlighten them and close them on additional Results-Based Financial Planning® products and services in coordination with their Financial Planner.
- Reports progress and status on sales cycles to management and takes responsibility for keeping the number of closes on introductory products and services trending up.
- Works with the marketing and new business development team to create specialized sales campaigns targeted to convert leads to clients.
- Attends live events, webinars and workshops put on by EFA and/or our affiliates and conducts sales activities
- Maintains good control of all notes and updates regarding sales cycles and keeps the sales tracking boards and spreadsheets up to date.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
Primary Experience and Qualifications
- Must be a seasoned sales professional with a proven record of sales production for at least a 2 year period who is looking for long-term employment.
- Must be willing to diligently follow up on leads to convert them
- Must be willing to travel to events for sales activities
- Comfortable with giving talks via webinar or live presentation
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (Required)
- Good typing skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Experience in the financial/insurance industry
- Experience with operating Infusionsoft
- College Degree (Preferred, but not mandatory)
- Proficient with Word and Excel
- Knowledge of basic marketing from the viewpoint of its use to increase leads for sales
Required Personality Characteristics:
- Closer’s mentality. You are a “hunter.”
- High willingness to learn and help others
- Predictable and coachable
- High Energy and Enthusiastic
- Works well with a team and understands team spirit
- Confident Self-starter with good organization skills
- Persistent, able to handle deadlines and meet targets
- Ability to multitask and problem solve
- Friendly communication and upbeat personality with professional manners
PLANNED SALARY AND OTHER COMPENSATIONS:
Based on your experience and performance record, we offer a competitive package that includes a base salary of $35,000 - $40,000 and commissions which could double your salary. There is potential for a six figure income if the expected production quotas are met.
Benefits include health, dental, vision and life insurance, PTO and an employer-sponsored retirement plan for qualified employees.
Special training is planned to make you a top professional in the financial services industry.
We do not process phone applications. Upon receiving your resume, we will send you an invitation for a phone interview if we consider you meet the criteria mentioned above.