Econologics Financial Advisors is hiring a Sales Consultant.Our location
: 2401 West Bay Drive, Suite 410 Largo, FL 33770Our Website: www.econologicsfinancialadvisors.com
Thanks for your interest! Let us tell you a little more…
- Are you energetic and enthusiastic and love to sell?
- Do you have confidence in your abilities and enjoy being a team player?
- And most importantly, do you enjoy helping people improve their lives and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment?
If so, then this may be the opportunity for you! Read on to learn more.
First, here’s some information about Econologics Financial Advisors. We are an Inc. 5000 company that is expanding and looking to add great people who can be an asset to our awesome team. We provide financial planning services to private practice owners throughout the US that includes investment and insurance products and services. Our dedicated staff work closely together to provide our clients with excellent service to help them improve their financial condition. We love team spirit and have a passion for what we do. People who are friendly, upbeat, good problem solvers and driven to get their products do best in our work environment. If that sounds like you, then keep reading!
As a sales consultant you’ll work with our leads to close them on our financial planning system. You don’t need to be licensed for this and you won’t be giving investment advice. Your job is drive in new business to our company by working with practice owners to educate them on our financial planning system and closing them on our planning system. You will have ample leads to contact and a marketing and new business development team to help you generate more leads so that there are lots of practice owners to talk to and close. We also have a sales process and plenty of tools to help you educate practice owners and sell our planning system to them.
If you have a high willingness and desire to help others and you are up to the challenge of learning about our system and how to communicate to practice owners about it, then this could be the job for you! Keep reading to learn the basics of what you will be doing and what experience you’ll need.
So let’s go over the job. What follows is a summary of the basic elements of the Sales Consultant job.
Key points of what you will be doing:
- Conduct phone and in-person meetings to close leads on our financial planning system.
- Work with the marketing and new business development team to create specialized sales campaigns targeted to convert leads to clients.
- Attend live events, webinars and workshops to conduct sales-related activities
- Track sales cycles and maintains good control of notes and updates to ensure quotas are met and exceeded
- Coordinate with the sales team and senior management to keep sales cycles moving along
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid driver’s license.
- 2 or more years of sales experience and looking for a career, not just a job
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated self-starter with effective time management skills
- Can work independently as well as with a team
- Ambitious and goal-oriented with the ability to reach and exceed quotas
- Willing to travel to events
- Comfortable with giving live/webinar presentations
- Good typing skills and proficient with Word and Excel
- Experience with operating Infusionsoft
- College Degree
- Knowledge of basic marketing from the viewpoint of its use to increase leads for sales
What We Provide:
Econologics Financial Advisors will provide you with training and support you need to sell our financial planning system. We have a sales system and numerous sales tools available to help you close the deal! Plus we have a marketing and promotion system in place to help drive in leads to keep you busy!
We offer a base salary of $35,000 - $40,000 plus commission. If you can sell and meet your quotas you have potential to double your salary and could even make six figures!
Benefits include health, dental, vision and life insurance, PTO and an employer-sponsored retirement plan for qualified employees.
We do not process phone applications. Upon receiving your resume, we will send you an invitation for a phone interview if we consider you meet the criteria mentioned above.