Family Life Chiropractic
About our practice:
EXPANDING FAST-LOOKING FOR A DEDICATED, EXPANSION-DRIVEN
ASSOCIATE DOCTOR (DC)
Family Life Chiropractic has been providing natural health care to the Clearwater Florida public and the surrounding area for 38 years. The office has a reputation of getting results with Chiropractic care, Nutrition, massage and SpineMED Decompression therapy. Family life Chiropractic Purpose is Restoration of Living.
Our Mission Statement:
To guide our patients, their families and friends to make rational health decisions that will provide them with a pain free, drug free, and healthy life for themselves, their children and for future generations. We serve as many people as possible with natural health care having them educated, healthy and referring others.
: 205 N Garden Ave 1st Floor Clearwater, FL 33755. http://flcclearwater.com/
As our new associate doctor, you will be the centerpiece of a team that will allow us to service the community even more. We run the business side of things so you can be focused on treating patients.
You will be expected to learn from the senior doctor of Chiropractic and eventually be capable of treating up to 6-10 patients/hour, averaging 6 hours/day, 40-60 visits a day, 4 days a week. Fridays and weekends off. You will primarily be working with Families, women age 35-55 and people of all ages who are interested in receiving Chiropractic and Nutritional health care delivered by a friendly, competent and professional health care team. You will also treat some Personal Injury cases. You will not be required to do office management.
Specific responsibilities & duties:
- Consultations of New Patients, exams of New Patients, Re-exams of existing patients.
- Chiropractic treatments eventually 8-10 patients/hour, 6 hours/day, 4 days a week
- Report of findings and treatment recommendations
- Administrative duties related to patient care, treatment notes and Personal Injury reports.
- Additional duties and full job description will be provided
: You will NOT be responsible for office management or patient booking. You will start by shadowing the head doctor in the clinic. Expect to shadow for the first two weeks.
- Florida Chiropractic License, with minimum 2 years hands-on experience.
- A good knowledge of Muscle testing & nutrition is a plus.
- Knowledge of vibroCussor and arthrostim instruments a plus.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Desired personality Characteristics:
- Must be willing to work hard & handle large patient volumes.
- Must be able to put together treatment plans efficiently.
- Must be willing to work with a team.
- Must be willing to learn from senior Doctor.
- Strong communication skills.
- Persistent and long-term driven.
- Must be dedicated to help people and treat them to a good end result.
- Professional and cares enough to show interest in the patient as if they were family member.
- Ensuring professional and personal care is provided to each individual as no one is the same.
- Certain of their treatment skills and knows he/she can help the patient.
- Can listen and duplicate what patient is saying and provide competent treatment resulting in well patients.
Offered salary& other compensations:
Based on your experience and performance record, we offer a base salary of $50,000 to $60,000, plus performance-based bonuses which should double that base minimum (calculated on direct commissions per treatment with NO cap). If you do not plan to earn well over $100K at the end of the first year, do not apply.
We work four days per week – you will need from time to time to cover emergency services during the w-e. We also potentially will offer profit sharing, once your performance has been demonstrated.
Please do not call the practice. We do NOT accept phone applications. Thank you for applying through the link provided below.