Advantage Physical Therapy
About our practice:
EXPANDING FAST-LOOKING FOR A DEDICATED, EXPANSION-DRIVEN
We are an expanding practice focused on changing how physical therapy is delivered from episodic to wholistic, 100% patient care driven, to achieve our patients’ highest physical potentials.
Imagine being PART OF A FAMILY instead of “just” being another employee!
We are family-owned, 10 employees strong and independently operated, while leveraging the strengths of a national organization working at the grass roots level to change people’s lives – one treatment session at a time. We are dedicated to high quality Physical Therapy care and to developing client relationships along the continuum of their healthcare.
Are You Ready to Grow?
Our clinic has a diverse caseload including orthopedic, sports medicine, woman’s health, post-surgical, work comp, wellness and balance & fall risk patients.
We are a value driven, customer service organization seeking to provide the highest caliber of services possible. Clinical and Administrative Mentoring is provided by owner (PT) and great team members.
If you are searching to make an impact and stay for a career with an organization whose priority is to provide the best client service, then you are in the right place.
To empower and inspire people to have the ability to create and produce a joy filled life. To contribute to a change for the positive in healthcare; to put Physical Therapy first in people’s eyes ahead of medication, injections or surgery. To provide a platform for patients, clients, staff, owners and company to reach potentials that are otherwise hidden by the internal and external forces that attempt to drive our abilities down.
We are working hard to change the face of healthcare! Our focus is on making PT stand out among all other healthcare providers as the number one medical solution for musculoskeletal heath. This will take a huge push and we need a PT who wants to help us change the face of healthcare one patient at a time one treatment session at a time.
Specific responsibilities & duties:
- Giving one-on-one treatment to patients
- Explaining advanced procedures in a simple fashion to patients
- Helping patients on their road to success as fast as possible
- Know patients on a first name basis and develop friendly relationships
- Contribute to the family feel of our clinic
Community outreach workshops are performed by staff on a rotational basis (after training) on occasional evenings (6-7) and Saturdays (10-11). Depending on staffing, the more staff, then less frequent - as many hands make light work.
As we grow, duties may increase.
Desired personality Characteristics:
- You have a current State Licensure for Physical Therapy (PT)
- You have a current CPR certification
- You have a degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited program.
- You have a previous experience in the outpatient physical therapy setting.
Offered salary& other compensations:
- We want a leader, who’s both hardworking and easy going.
- Kind, well mannered, polite.
- Good communication skills, not shy.
- Passionate about Physical Therapy and your patients’ health.
- Great at working in teams and interacting with others.
- Ability to do what may not be the easiest, but best for the patients’ health.
Depending on your experience and performance record, we offer a yearly salary of $75K - $90K. We also offer 401k, Health and dental benefits, life insurance policy, paid time off, sick and paid holidays.
Please do not call the practice, as we do not take phone applications. Thank you for applying through
the link provided below.