Cross Creek Animal Hospital
Expanding fast - Looking for dedicated, expansion-driven
We are a growing multi-doctor small animal hospital located in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Our company promotes a culture where you can find a great work/life balance and enjoy your career! Our practice strives to provide up to date quality preventative care and gold standard veterinary medicine. We offer preventative care and emergency, critical care, infectious disease control, in-house and reference laboratory bloodwork, medicine, surgery, dentistry, board certified orthopedic and surgical repair, ultrasound, digital radiography (survey and dental), surgical laser, cold laser therapy and nutrition consult.
- We offer up-to-date veterinary diagnostic equipment.
- We offer a balanced work/life schedule.
- Collaborative Team/Collegial Support.
- Skilled support staff.
- Autonomous decision making.
- Job Satisfaction.
- Veterinary education/training is maximized.
- No on-call emergencies.
- Highly competitive UNLIMITED production-based compensation with guaranteed base.
- Supportive and seasoned technical and administrative team.
- Strong management structure and well-structured appointment schedule.
- Two weeks paid time off in the first year (full-time doctors).
- Additional time off for continuing education.
2147 Skibo Road, Fayetteville, North Carolina 28314. http://crosscreekanimalhospital.com/
Specific Responsibilities & Duties to Include:
- Provide high quality medical and surgical care to patients and outstanding service to all clients. You will continually act as advocates for each pet.
- Orient our staff to educate and partner with every client on how to achieve excellent health and wellness for their pets. Our wish for every client’s pet is to achieve optimal health for a lifetime.
- Render veterinary care per the law and jurisdictions of State of North Carolina.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Observe and conform to all the laws and customs of the veterinary profession as practiced in North Carolina.
- Comply with all directions, schedules and orders of Employer.
- Accurately maintain medical records relating to all professional services rendered.
- Use your best efforts to promote the professional practice.
- Do all things reasonably necessary to maintain and improve professional skills for the benefit of themselves, the Employer, and its clients and patients.
Desired Personality Characteristics:
- DVM from accredited CVM
- Passed National Board Exam (NAVLE)
- Passed State Licensing Exam, Unrestricted License
- USDA Credentialed
Offered Salary & Other Compensation (Fulltime Associate Only):
- Focused on quality care and excelling at assuring client satisfaction.
- Strong willingness to learn and follow the proven effective procedure and systems.
- High level of enthusiasm is a MUST. We work in a very busy environment. We want to have fun.
- Must be willing to cooperate and work with a team.
- Receptive to constructive criticism.
- Strong communication skills.
- We are offering a starting yearly salary of $85K to $115K plus performance-based bonuses.
- Comprehensive Healthcare Coverage Package
- $15,000 Bonus
- PTO/Vacation ranging from 7-10 days
- Matching Simple IRA
- Relocation expense support
- Continuing Education Allowance
- VIN membership paid
- DEA/USDA/State Licensure paid
- AVMA/NCVMA memberships paid
- AVMA PLIT insurance paid
Please do not call the practice. We do NOT accept phone applications. Thank you for applying online.