Cross Creek Dental
ABOUT OUR PRACTICE
Expanding fast - Looking for a dedicated
Cross Creek Dental is located in Fayetteville North Carolina. Live in the beautiful, temperate climate of North Carolina and serve a large population of those who served us (Active and Retired Military). Work in a high production, high quality dental practice, serving patients in a beautiful, modern, 5000 square foot office. A highly trained, competent team is already in place and waiting for you to arrive. We have the perfect environment and systems for a doctor who is a good dentist, who wants to take care of patients, make plenty of money, but not be distracted by the business side of dentistry.
The owners of the practice, Drs. Jim and Jennifer Rice, are well established and well thought of dental professionals in the Virginia community where they have been in practice since 1985. From 1998 to 2014 they bought several other practices in Virginia and North Carolina. They increased productivity and profitability in all those practices by implementing sound business and marketing systems. Some of their dentists in those practices have been with Drs. Rice over 10 years. This is because they have created a good environment in which dentists are able to work and prosper.
3622 Morganton Road Fayetteville NC 28303. http://www.crosscreekdentist.com/
: 32 hours of patient care per week, usually Monday through Thursday 8 hours per day. Additional hours can be discussed.
You will deliver all general dental procedures to the highest standard. You will be expected to correct anything that does not meet this standard in a professional, caring manner. We all thrive to meet or exceed daily production goals. We want you to grow and expand not only in the dental field but also personally. We also expect you to have pride in the office and to feel & act as if the office were yours, and to work in full harmony with the Office Manager, the Regional Manager and/or Drs. Jim and Jennifer.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL/ADMINISTRATIVE COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Expected to be a professional - Must be proficient in all general dental procedures.
- Report for work well rested, well fed and ready for the day.
- Respectful communication maintained at all times with team, patients and managers.
- Perform examinations both on new patients and Periodic examinations in Hygiene.
- Work with Hygienists to diagnose and treatment plan Periodontal conditions as well as prioritizing the diagnosis with the patient’s whole mouth diagnosis and coordinating this with the patients’ expectations, needs and desires.
- General Dentistry to include: Diagnosing and Treatment Planning both new and periodic patients, Crown and Bridge, Dentures, Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Periodontal and Fillings.
- You will be supported and assisted in expanding your dental repertoire with Orthodontics, Implants, Sleep Apnea treatments.
- Maintain requirements of licensure given by North Carolina Board of Dentistry.
REQUIRED PERSONALITY AND BEHAVIORAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- Minimum requirement: At least one year of full-time experience or be a recent (1 year) graduate of an accredited, post graduate dentistry training program.
- Ideally: 5 years of experience with many hours of continuing education and a proven track record of the ability to produce at a high level
- Graduate of ADA accredited dental school with either a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree.
- Current North Carolina dental license in good standing.
- Must be able to communicate and effectively explain dental procedures
- Must be able to work with a variety of ages from young adult to senior citizens
- Must have great customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to “connect” with patients, discovering what their real questions and concerns are and helping them to overcome these.
- Ability to effectively explain very complex dental procedures only in layman’s terms, without using any technical language or dental terminology at all.
- Honestly care about patients and have a true desire to see them get better.
- Team player, able to work with staff, dental assistants and patients to get excellent results.
PLANNED SALARY AND OTHER COMPENSATIONS:
- Pleasing personal appearance and hygiene are vital.
- Must be open to additional training in areas that will allow the practice to offer a wider array of services such as Invisalign, 6-month smiles, Implants, Sleep Apnea.
Based on your experience and performance record, we offer the following possibilities: $750 per day or 30% of collections, whichever is greatest. Additional incentive including bonus to be negotiated. The dentist you are replacing made $380,000 in 2017. These alternatives can be discussed/negotiated.
Thank you for uploading your resume if you want to be contacted.