Tired of working in corporate dentistry? Join our family owned and run dental practice!
WHO ARE WE? We are a fun, non-corporate, family owned and run dental practice. Our practice services patients from across the D.C. Area and beyond—with some patients regularly returning to the practice from as far away as the West Coast, Europe and even Africa.
(Washington D.C. area)
Expanding fast - Looking for a dedicated
ASSOCIATE DENTISTS - Part Time & Full Time
Founded by Dr. Maryam Seifi over 25 years ago, StarBrite takes a revolutionary approach to patient care. With a mix of uncompromising technical excellence, personal customer service and a deep commitment to the best possible care for patients, StarBrite has built proprietary systems into every aspect of the practice. Regular staff training and cutting-edge organizational procedures enable us to focus on what matters most: our patients’ health.
: We are closed Sundays and Mondays. Tue. & Wed. 9:00-4:00. Thurs. 1:00-9:00. Friday 9:00-12:00. Saturday 9:00-5:00.
Locations for our Full Time and Part Time associate dentist:
5930 Hubbard Drive Rockville MD 20852 and 4000 Albemarle St NW #203, Washington, DC 20016
As associate dentist at StarBrite, you will provide excellent dentistry to our patients, with superb communication and a gentle and comfortable chairside manner. You will embody the StarBrite brand for each patient, caring for them and connecting with them personally so they receive the highest technical quality possible and an extraordinary patient experience.
You will review and deliver dental treatments. You will help patients achieving optimal dental health, provide excellent services so that patients are happy and refer others.
You will diagnose dentistry according to the practice philosophy and deliver treatments. You will continue to work with the team to get patients accept treatments and deliver those treatments to them.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL/ADMINISTRATIVE COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE:
REQUIRED PERSONALITY AND BEHAVIORAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- DDS or DMD degree.
- License to practice in MD.
- 2-5 years of experience in private practice preferred.
- GPR (General Practice Residency) counts toward experience.
PLANNED SALARY AND OTHER COMPENSATIONS:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to “connect” with patients, discovering what their real questions and concerns are and helping them to overcome these.
- Willing to ask personal questions and penetrate into the real world of their patients.
- Ability to effectively explain very complex dental procedures only in layman’s terms, without using any technical language or dental terminology at all.
- Honestly care about their patients and have a true desire to see them get better.
- Team player, able to work with staff, dental assistants and patients to get excellent results.
- Based on your schedule and your experience, we offer the following possibilities: $65 - $90/hour, or yearly salary of $150K - $250K, or percentage 20% – 30% of collections.
Thank you for uploading your resume if you want to be contacted.